02 - skywalk

Olivia, Ella and Everett approached a blonde haired woman, a man in the blue and red suit, and two dark skinned men. They stood next to Sharon Carter. The man in a blue and red suit approached the, 

"What's gonna happen to him?" Steve Rogers asked,

"Same thing that ought to happen to you," Everett responded. "Psychological evaluation and extradition."

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy task Force Commander," Sharon said, "and his partner, Olivia Hart, and Everett's niece, Ella."

"What about our lawyer?" Steve asked.

"Lawyer, that's funny," Everett said. "See their weapons are placed in lockup. Oh, we'll write you a receipt."

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that," Sam Wilson said as they go. Steve looked back and caught Bucky's eye.

***

"You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell," Olivia said.

"Yeah," Everett said, "and now, do us a favor, stay in it?"

"I'm not intending on going anywhere," T'Challa said.

"For the record, this is what making things worse looks like," Natasha Romanoff informed Steve.

"He's alive," he responded. 

Ella started to wonder off.

"Hey," Olivia said, catching her. "Do me a favor and don't tell any of your friends about this."

Ella nodded. "Don't worry," she said, "I wasn't planning on it."

"This stays between you, me and your uncle."

Ella nodded again.

"It's pretty cool seeing superheroes in person," Ella admitted, "but I'm pretty sure it's not a good time to ask Captain America or Tony Stark for pictures, right?"

"No, it's not a good time," Olivia said. 

"Even the soon to be king of Wakanda?" Ella asked. "I can't ask him either?"

"No, Ella, no, you can't," Olivia said. "Trust me, I want pictures too, but I can't because I'm working."

Ella nodded. 

Ella and Olivia joined Everett in the control room.

They watched Bucky Barnes' interrogation. Soon, the lights went off in the bunker.

"Oh, God," Ella said, quietly.

"Great," Everett said. "Come on, guys, get me eyes on Barnes. Go."

"What's going to happen?" Ella asked.

"They're going to look for Barnes," Olivia answered.

Everett turned to Ella and Olivia.

"Liv, get Ella out of here," Everett said.

"What?" the two asked.

"We're not going anywhere," Ella said.

"I'm not going anywhere," Olivia said, "but you're leaving, quickly."

"What? No way!" Ella said.

"Yes, you are," Everett said. "I'm your legal guardian, and I'm telling you to leave. Liv, get Ella to safety then come back."

"Come on, Ella," Olivia said.

"But -" Ella started.

"Ella!" Everett said.

Ella knew that she didn't have a choice.

Olivia managed to get Ella out of the way and get back.

"Hey," Olivia said, getting to Everett. Everett turned to Olivia.

"Hey," he said. "Is Ella out of the way?"

"Yeah, I got her into a taxi and I got the driver to take her back to the hotel," Olivia informed her partner.

"Good," Everett said, "thank you, Liv."

"Anytime," she said. 

"Evan all civilians," Olivia said. "Give us a perimeter around the building, and gunships in the air."

"Please tell me you brought a suit," Olivia heard Natasha say to Tony Stark.

"Sure did," was Tony's response. "It's a lovely Tom Ford, three - piece, two button. I'm an active - duty non combatant."

"Follow me," Sharon said, running past Tony and Natasha.

"What's gonna happen now?" Olivia asked her partner.

"I don't know," Everett said, "but right now, we need to get Barnes before he harms anyone."