Epilogue

5 years later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Justin Drew!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"What?!" I heard him reply. He came in carrying another box. He huffed and puffed, pretending it was heavy as he set it in the counter.

I held up the dog toy I found in Valerie's hands.

"Care to explain how Marley's toy got put in the twin's room?"

He looked at me and gave me his cute puppy dog face, "Maybe I marked the boxes wrong?" I rolled my eyes.

"Then you can go get Marley's toys out of their room!" I scolded. He huffed and crossed his arms, marching out of the kitchen like he took off 20 years.

I chuckled and looked down at the tug I felt on my jeans.

"Mommy?" Jonah looked up at me. For almost 5, his was pretty calm...sometimes.

"What baby?" I ruffled his dark hair, he had obviously got my hair, his brown eyes from his daddy.

"Marley pooped in the living room."

I groaned, "Really?"

"No. I was kidding." He laughed and ran away.

Justin came "trotting" down the hall with Valerie on his back. 

"Faster horsey!" She cried out. Justin tossed her on the coach and tickled her. Suddenly the front door burst open, and in came Layla, Jazmyn, Jaxon and Jeremy.

"Grandpa is here!" Layla screamed before realizing where we were.

"Hey guys." Jeremy hugged me and Justin. It was still weird to think that he was my father in law. 

"I like it!" Jeremy motioned to the new house.

"Jacey forced me to buy it." Justin said casually putting his arm around me. I smacked him playfully.

"I'm not the one who made themself at home on open house day." I watched Justin's face turn red as he recalled the day he stunk up the bathroom.

"It was necessary really, the hotel we stayed in was two small and with 3 kids, this is perfect." I said looking around, still smelling the fresh paint.

"What time will everyone else be here?" He asked.

"Anytime now, I should probably check on the food." 

Since we had finally bought our first house, we were celebrating by having a dinner with the family, mine and Justin's. We were now living in Atlanta, which was convenient for Justin because the studio was close and it wasn't far from Marietta, where my parents resided.

The doorbell rang and I heard tons of feet run in the hallway.

"Uncle Jake!" I heard Layla hollar. I rushed out of the kitchen to see my brother standing there with Addison and Isabella.

"Hey.." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you!"

He laughed, "It's been a month hasn't it?"

I nodded, "Yeah make yourself at home, Justin and Jeremy are in the living room." He nodded and headed that way while Layla dragged Isabella to her room, probably to play barbies since that was her new thing.

Before I could turn back, the doorbell rang AGAIN. I sighed and opened it.

"Hey mom, dad." I greeted them and they stepped in, following them was Pattie.

"Hey sweetie." She smiled at me. Justin ran into the room and pounced on his mom.

She struggled to hold him up, "Justin..baby you aren't 3, this isn't cute anymore." He pouted and jumped off of her. She straightened her shirt and and lifted her eyes at me, "How do you deal with him?" She laughed slightly.

"Same way I deal with the kids," I winked. I went into the kitchen to see my mom getting dinner set out.

"Mom you don't have to.." I said quietly.

"Jacey Lou, get the table set."

I laughed and grabbed some silverware. Even though I was married with 3 kids now, it didn't stop my mom from ordering me around.

"DINNER!" My mom yelled, her Italian accent still very visible. Everyone rushed in, trying to get the first servings. Mom had all the food set in the center of the table. I watched all the little kids sit at the "kids" table. And as Layla said, " 'No grown ups allowed!' ".

I smiled as the Justin gave the little kids their plates of food. His eyes lit up everytime he made one of ours laugh. My attention turned the the people in front of me. My family. My family meant the most to me. Without anyone noticing, I pull out my old iPhone. I clicked my messages and scrolled to the oldest one, dating back to September 2011.

I smiled as I saw the picture tagged with it. Then I read it for the billionth time.

'Why..I'm Justin Bieber(:'

 That's it my lovelies! It's heartbreaking to say this was the last of Jacey Lou and Justin Drew! I thank each one of you read, commented, voted, etc. on Bieber Me. It sure was an experience writing my first story and I hoped you guys liked it. 

Also! Check out my other stories, Heartsong and I've Got More Styles Than You. Heartsong will be updated shortly, as will I've Got More Styles Than You.

I love you guys! Thanks again! Xx.

-Sydney<3