Bieber Me(; part 25

Jacey's P.O.V 

I stood there a little confused at what just happened...did Selena just do what I think she did? She had her time with him! Sorta. It was fake, but hey it was ruined for a reason!

"Jacey!" My mom ran out of the house. She was holding out a clip. A hair clip that was Alana's...

"She'd want you to wear this. She wore this her prom night.."

My heart lurched as my mom stuck it in my hair. She looked at me and smiled. She grabbed my face and kissed my cheek.

"Have fun sweetie." 

"I will." I replied. Justin led me to a limo and opened  the door for me. I slid in and he did the same.

"Jacey I'd like you to meet my dad. But you can call him Jeremy not dad." I giggled.

I looked over and saw a little girl in the passenger seat.

"And who might this be?" I said in a baby voice.

"Thats Jazmyn. Jazzy say hi!"

"Hi.." she said shyly.

"Awhh!" I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeremy pulled up to the hotel where it was taking place. When I stepped out I almost tripped considering my heels. They weren't even that high! But I was wayyy nervous. We walked in the front doors where some workers pointed us in the direction. I saw flashing lights and heard loud music. It was so loud the floor was rumbling. As soon as we walked in my girls attacked me. Not literally but they were right at me telling me how pretty my dress was.

"Mason who are you here with?!" I shouted over the music.

"Brandon Mane."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! What about Nat? Where is she?"

"She went with Luke Mane!"

"WHAT?!" I looked at Justin who rolled his eyes. Brandon and Luke were brothers, obviously. They are quadruplets. They have two sisters named Addison and Paige, Paige being my EX best friend. Jake used to be like IN LOVE with Addison. But she was dating someone else...

Justin squeezed my hand and I took the hint. 

"Okay well I'm gonna go dance. I'll catch ya later." Mason nodded her head and I walked over to the center of the room. Natalie came up with Luke and started dancing next to us. Well actually she was grinding on him so I did the same. Once that song ended they announced the first slow song. I recognized the first note as it started: First Dance. Justin grabbed my waist and pulled me right against him. When it got to the whole "taste your lip gloss" part he lifted my chin and planted his lips on mine. We kept dancing for who knows how long.? It was the most amazing night of my life...so far. Then I heard a loud ding. I looked around and I saw a big clock and it had just striked midnight. I looked to Justin who reached for my hand and led me out the door. Once we got outside he turned around and kissed me. After a few minutes he pulled away.

"Do you wanna stay the night?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and he called for the limo. When it pulled up I noticed Jeremy and Jazzy were now replaced by just a normal driver. Justin gave him his address and he drove us to Justin's. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin unlocked the door and turned on the lights. He picked me up and threw me on his couch and then sat down next to me.

"Justin I'm hungry."

"Me too! No way!" I stuck my tongue out at him and he got up and walked to the kitchen. I watch him look at a note on the counter and put up at small package type thing. Oh gawd. He smirked and the note and tossed whatever it was behind him. 

"Justin what was that?"

"Nothing!" I got up and looked at the note.

Justin don't do anything stupid. Just in case though...-Mom

Then I turned around and picked it up off the floor. A condom.

"Oh gawd!" I dropped it and turned to Justin. He laughed and opened the fridge.

"How about a grilled cheese for my favorite girl?" I went behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He continued make grilled cheese. 

"Justinnnn" I whined. He put the grilled cheeses on plates and handed one to me. I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table. I took a bit and slowly chewed it. Not bad!

"Justin this is really good."

He smiled, "What can I say? I make a mean grilled cheese." He smirked.

I laughed and we continued eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin put in a movie. A scary one. The Ring 2. He sat next to me and draped a blanket across us. All the lights were off. Which made it ten times scarier!  The movie started but I fell asleep about halfway through. 

Justin's P.O.V

I know I'm a guy, but these movies can get a little creepy. Especially when your girlfriend falls asleep in the middle of it! I finished the movie and lifted Jacey off me since she decided I was her new bed. I carried her to my bed where I put on my sweats on her and one of my t shirts. I laid next to her, wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep...