Bieber Me(; part 20(:

“Justin my birthday is in a week.” I said one afternoon while watching movie. He had his head on my lap, but now lifted it up and gave me a weird look.

“And you’re turning 17 right?”

I smiled, “Yupp!” I said popping the P, “17 on January 29th.”

His face looked puzzled. “But you’re a senior…?”

I nodded, “Yeah but I skipped 2nd grade so yeah!”

He made an “O” with his mouth and laid his head back down. I ran my fingers thru his hair til I noticed his phone vibrate. He didn’t grab it though. I leaned over and saw he fell asleep. I pulled his phone out of his pocket. It was a text from Selena.

Selena: Hey Justin, Scooter called and said we have a “date” tonight

Ugh! They have to go somewhere all the time. It really sucks.

“Justin…” I shook him. He stirred and buried his face into my stomach.

“Justin wake up you have a date with Selena.”  He gripped my waist.

“ Justin if you don’t get up, no goodbye kiss.” He shot up like a rocket.

I laughed, “That’s what I thought Bieber.” He flipped his hair and looked at me with tired eyes.

“Jacey…Can I stay the night here?”

“Yes….after your date. It’s important we pull this off."

He rolled his eyes and got up.

“I’ll be back later. I love you.” He said before kissing me.

“Mhm yeah bye.”

He stood in front of me with his arms crossed.

“What?” I said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

“I’m not leaving til you say it.”

I bit into an apple. “Say what baby?” I placed my hand on his abs and looked at him as if I didn’t know what he was talking about. He just stood there and stared at me.

“I love you too” I mumbled.

“Say it like you mean it Jacey.”

I put on my best fake smile, “Awe baby I love you too so much!”

He chuckled, “That’s more like it. I better go.” He said before kissing my forehead and heading for the door.

“See ya later” I mumbled.

I flopped on the couch and watched movies, passing time til Justin got back.

Justin’s P.O.V

As I drove to pick up Selena I tried to figure out what to get Jacey for her birthday. It had to be something special. Selena hopped in my car once I picked her up and I drove to a restraunt, a usual “date” for us.

“Justin you’re quiet. What’s up?”

“Jacey’s birthday is next week and I’m not sure what to get her.”

She paused, “I have an idea.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I drove up to Jacey’s driveway I noticed all the lights were off. I quietly opened the door and walked in the living room. I found Jacey asleep on the couch. I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to her room. I pulled off her clothes, put on her pajamas and placed her under the covers. I pulled off my shirt and pants and crawled in bed with her. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close. It doesn’t get much better than this.