Bieber Me(; Part 15

Jacey’s P.O.V

We partied a little with some kids our age there. Thanks to some celebs that stayed we had music! We headed back to the hotel at 2 and I went in the guy’s room and plopped on Justin’s bed. I felt his arms scoop me up.

“What do you think you’re doing on my bed little missy?”

I giggled then pecked his cheek. He threw me on the bed as I squealed. I was laying on my back when Justin got up and started jumping on the bed. Then Chaz, Ryan and Jake came in doing the same. I was laughing so hard I couldn’t stand up! I heard the girls come in and joined the guys. I finally stood and up and started jumping. We jumped from bed to bed considering they were next to each other. I tried jumping from the bottom of one to the top of the one next to it but…it didn’t work. I fell right on the floor landing on my face. I put my hands out to stop me and I landed pretty hard, hurting my wrist pretty bad. Justin jumped down.

“Jacey baby are you okay?”

I looked up at him, tears forming in my eyes, “Yeah…”

I looked at my arm where there was a bleeding scratch from the nightstand.

“Awe Jace hold on.”

He went to his suitcase and pulled out some SpongeBob Band-Aids. He put some cream stuff on it and carefully placed a band-aid on it. He gently kissed it and looked up at me

“All better?”

I blushed, “Yes.”

I stood up and brushed off the imaginary dirt off my pants.

I looked at the group, “Now what?” That’s when I noticed Destiny wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

“Um Where’s Des?”

Everyone exchanged glances while Jake sat on the bed with his arms crossed and his head down. I ran to my room and found no Destiny. I ran to the bathroom where I saw her leaning over a sink.

“Des…you okay?”

She looked up. His eyes were red. She looked as if she had been crying.

“Um yeah I just have a slight headache…”

“Well…do you want some water or Advil or anything I can get you?”

She looked uneasy and asked for some water.

I went to the mini fridge and pulled out a bottle of water.

“Here ya go!” I hand the water and sat next to her leaning against the counter.

We sat there and talked and laughed. It was nice getting to really have one on one time with her. She finally stood up and announced she was going to bed.

“Oh yeah I probably should too…”

I walked out of the room and stood in the hallway…something was wrong with her…but before I could think about it any longer I felt arms around me and lips on my neck.

“Baby…since it’s our last night here…wanna go for night swim?” I looked in his eyes. He was a mischievous boy.

“Alright…let me go get my swim suit on…”

I went to my suitcase and pulled out my black bikini. I changed quickly and slipped on a dress and jacket since it was cold out. I shoved my feet in my flip flops and walked out of the bathroom to find Justin waiting for me in the door way. He had his shirt on (darn)  and red Supras on his feet. He turned his back to me and motioned for me to get on.