Bieber Me(; Part 27

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up feeling pain. EVERYWHERE.  The concert last night wore me out. I stretched and felt a little better. I looked around my room. Toronto Maple Leafs wall paper and my small twin bed. It felt like...home. I got up and went to the kitchen where I found my grandma and grandpa drinking coffee and talking the day away. 

"Oh good morning Justin!" my grandma exclaimed, "I stocked up on your favorite cereal when I heard you were coming!"

I smiled and walked to the cabinets where I found a few boxes of Captain Crunch. I poured myself a bowl and sat down at the table with my grandparents.

"Why didn't your mom come?" my grandpa asked.

I froze. Actually I didn't know either. I shrugged my shoulders and kept eating.

When I finished eating I did whatever else was needed to do to begin the day. I texted the guys to hang out. I grabbed my guitar and headed out the door.

Jacey's P.O.V 

Waking up to Justin's smell won't ever get old. I reached for my phone and saw a text from Paige. Wait. PAIGE?! My ex best friend?!

Paige: Hey Jace I miss you...I'm sorry but you have never given me the chance to explain. I should never have done what i did. Can you meet me at the ice cream parlor? I understand if you dont want to..

I blinked a few times to make sure I was actually seeing this. I jumped out of my bed and quickly showered. I picked out an outfit and did my hair and make up. I rushed downstairs.

"ILL BE BACK! IM GOING TO THE ICE CREAM PARLOR!"

I raced to my car and drove the the parlor. I bet she isn't there. I realy bet she isn't there. I pulled in and looked to my left. There was her silver convertable. I slowly got outta the car and I saw her at a table. I walked over to her and sat across from her. Her eyes widened.

"Jacey I didn't know if you'd come..."

"Paige why did you do it? Why did you? Devin was my boyfriend!"

"Jacey he came onto me. I told him not to! But you know how he can be so mean and I thought he was gonna hurt me. I didn't know what to do....." She started crying.

"Paige dont cry..." I reached across the table for her hand, "Let's forget about it."

She looked up at me with hopeful eyes, "U sure?"

I nodded my head, "Yes."

"Thanks....I missed my Spacey Jacey." She half smiled.

Spacey Jacey has been my nickname from her since kindergarden. Probably because I spaced out alot...hey..it was either that or I was too loud.

My phone started blasting Justin's ringtone, You and Me.

"Paige..I uh...gotta take this."

"It's Justin huh?"

I nodded my head tryna hide my smile.

"Awh! You guys are so cute! I saw you dancing at Prom!"

"Thanks.." I blushed. I left the table so I could answer his call.

"Hey Justin."

"Hey princess......" He sounded..different.

"Something wrong baby?"

"Selena texted me."

I froze, "What."

"Selena text-"

"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID!"

"Sorry.."

 "What did she say?"

"She said: Justin I'm sorry about the other night but in our little time we fake dated I got feelings for you. strong feelings. I love you Justin."

I felt anger boil up inside of me, "What did you say back!?"

"I said: Selena I'm sorry but you know I'm in love with Jacey."

I smiled, "Oh okay. Well I gotta go..."

"Okay shawty. I love you Jacey Lou!"

"I love you too Justin Drew. Bye" I put my phone back in my purse and went back to Paige.

"Sorry bout that.."

She stood up, "It's fine I have to go anyways. Mom needs me home...Text me!"

"Bye Paige.."

I looked around. I felt lost without Justin here. I decided to call Mason and Natalie. Let's get all the original girls together.

Justin's P.O.V

I was on a walk by myself. Just walkin. I was meeting the guys at Ryan's place.

"Hey guys wassup." We did the fist bump hug thing.

We walked to the Avon Theatre. I sat down in the exact place I used to play. I strummed a little and started Cry Me a River. It was sorta different since my voice was way deeper. But oh well. People walking by started noticed and they stopped. Pretty soon there was a huge crowd.

When I finished I jokingly took a bow and walked away.

I guess being here wouldn't be so bad. 

I know you guys are thinking: Dang this is slow or Dang this is boring! But after this is gonna be a skipper. Yeah I skipping a little bit bcuz I have many things in store for you readers HEHEHEHE. Oh and did ya'll notice anything? We skipped Justin's 18th birthday party! So if I get to 100 votes on the story. I'll post the deleted scene(: Enjoy!<3