Gerard Way [*SMUT*]

Start from the beginning

     You smile slightly and move one of your hands from underneath Gerard's to rest on top of his. You pat the back of his hand and start to stand slowly. "Let's go."

     Though you don't want to show it, you're still upset. Gerard notices this when you reach the front door and pull out your keys. You hadn't said a word during the ten minute walk home. Gerard pushes the door open for you and gestures for you to walk in, following behind you and closing the door. You both set down your empty cups and hang up your sweaters. You move to pick up the cups so you can throw them away, but your hand never reaches them. Gerard gently wraps his hand around your wrist and pulls you closer to him, making you look up at him just the way that he did in the Starbucks not long ago.

     He lifts your arms and places them on his shoulders, letting you close some of the space between the two of you as he rests his hand on your waist over your T-shirt. He looks into your eyes, analyzing them as if he's trying to find the theory of everything.

     He speaks softly, not breaking eye contact but displaying his concern on his face by pushing his eyebrows together. "Tell me what you're thinking, baby. Tell me why you're upset."

     You wrap your arms around his shoulders just a bit tighter, still looking up at him. "You know why."

     He tilts his head again. "I want to hear you say it." He brushes his lips against yours softly.

     "Because you're mine and I hate it when people try to take you from me," you mumble. You begin to feel a steadily increasing heat between your legs and push your thighs together, wondering if Gerard has noticed and if that's why he's doing this.

     His lips brush against yours softly as he speaks. "No one's gonna take me from you, baby, I'm all yours." His hands start making their way from your sides to your ass, grabbing it roughly yet somehow gently. The perfect medium. "Want me to prove it to you?" He pulls his right hand back and brings it down, slapping your ass and grabbing it again. He pulls you closer to him, closing the distance between the two of you completely as your chest is flush against his.

     You nod your head in response and Gerard leans down, kissing up and down your neck. "Use your words, baby girl. Otherwise I might have to spank you." You feel him smirk against your skin. "We wouldn't want that now, would we?"

     The heat between your legs grows more prominent and you shake your head, moving one of your hands up the back of his neck and running it through his hair as you pull it just enough to make him want you to pull it harder.

     "Your words, baby." He bites your neck for a second and proceeds to kiss and suck on the same spot, no doubt planning on leaving a mark. He brings his left hand down on your ass again. "Use them," he almost growls.

     You bite your lip and pull his hair again, pushing your body against his and feeling the prominent bulge in his black jeans. You bring your free hand from his shoulder and run it down his neck and torso, grazing it over his covered cock and palming him gently. You hear him suck in air through his teeth. "Make me."

     He moves his hands up to your hips and kisses you roughly as he guides you to the bedroom. Gerard keeps walking until the back of your legs hit the bed frame, one of his hands grabbing your ass and the other in the middle of your back, lowering you down onto the bed gently. He quickly removes your jeans and throws them aside for you to rummage around for later as he admires your lacy black panties. He holds your thighs apart and kneels between them, looking up at you somewhat mischievously. He kisses from your knee all the way up your left thigh and down the right, skipping over where you need him the most.

     "Maybe I will," he says as you try to move closer to him, holding you firmly in place and not allowing you to move. After thinking for a moment, he pulls you up by your hands and sits on the edge of the bed, laying you across his lap. He caresses your ass with his right hand as he runs his left up and down your back slowly. As soon as he feels you relaxing the slightest bit, he raises his hand and brings it back down, a loud smack resounding throughout the room. You bite your lip and whimper softly, shifting a bit to push your thighs together. Gerard notices and clicks his tongue. "Did I say you could do that?"