Luke Hemmings [Fluff]

You're cuddling on the couch with Luke, your boyfriend of nearly two years, as you watch American Horror Story. You flinch as a jump scare appears on the screen, pushing your back into Luke's chest. He chuckles quietly as he wraps his left arm tightly around your waist.
The episode ends, and you look back at Luke to ask if he'd like to continue watching it. Before you get the words out, he kisses your nose and smirks slightly. Little did you know, it was a distraction. He begins tickling your sides, and being as ticklish as you are((just pretend you are if you're not)), you let out a shriek like a banshee and roll off of the couch.
Luke is just about to continue tickling you from up on the couch as you hold up your hands and say playfully, "Mercy, mercy!"
He laughs and pulls you back onto the couch as if you weigh nothing at all, positioning you both to your previous cuddling situation. He buries his face in the crook of your neck, and you shudder as his metal lip ring presses to your skin. You feel him smile as he mumbles, "I love you, [Y/N]."
And even after nearly two years, you feel the heat rise to your cheeks, tinting them a light shade of pink at the words he says. "I love you too, Luke." Your face bears a cheeky grin that you couldn't get rid of if you tried, and you fall asleep in Luke's strong arms.

*

This one is short because those four Monsters that I drank to stay up are finally wearing off... Too bad my brother drank the last one. Anywhore...

SEND IN SOME GERARDFUCKING REQUESTS
(^because motherfucking is too mainstream)

Keep it creepy.

-smile.