Amazingphil/Phil Lester [*SMUT*]

I've decided that I should try to get back into the swing of things. I have a chapter started for my other story, which you should totally check out if you like JTK >.< But here goes, sorry if it sucks.

(Four months fucking later)

I finally finished it I'm so sorry. Also I'm working on the first chapter to a new story, if you're into apocalyptic shit like that. Also gonna try to update BD today. Anyway, here's your smutty shit.

Keep it creepy.
-smile.

***

Story requested by: @psychopanda2022

***

You and your friend, Phil--yes, AmazingPhil, Phil Lester, that Phil--have been hanging out quite a bit as of late. You have your suspicions of his feelings about you, due to the fact that he sits closer to you than he used to, he's more touchy-feely, laughs more than usual around you... All that good stuff.
You've liked him for quite some time now, the feeling only getting stronger and stronger the closer he physically gets to you, as well as emotionally. He'll catch you staring at his lips occasionally, and you'll catch him doing the same.
But as of right now, you're putting together a snack for your movie night with Phil. Dan is out of town--meeting up with Nick Jonas, of course, since they're finally in the same country--and so Phil can watch the movies that you both love and Dan dislikes.
Suddenly, you hear Phil's footsteps coming towards the kitchen. You turn around just as he nearly slams his face into the glass door, just barely putting his hand up in front of his face in time to push it open. You turn back to the food you're putting together, putting it into a bowl ((or a plate, it's a food of your choice so you can decide this for yourself. I'm just going to continue saying bowl.))
You hand the bowl to Phil. "Go sit down and start the movie, I'm just going to clean up."
He replies, "Well, I can help you, if you'd like."
"It's really alright. Go sit down, Phil."
He puts the bowl down on the counter, stepping closer to you and tilting his head down to look at your small frame compared to his height of 6'2".
"[Y/N]..." he says quietly, his forehead against yours, eyes closed, and voice low and smooth.
"Ph--" You stop yourself, finally in the position that you've been waiting for for what seems like ages.
He opens his piercing blue eyes and looks into yours briefly, closing his again nearly two seconds later. He leans down a bit more and pushes his soft lips to yours, fulfilling one of the two dreams that you've been having for almost a year and a half. If you play your cards right, you could fulfill the other one tonight as well.
Time seems to both fly and crawl as you stand there, your lips locked with Phil Lester's. The next thing you are able to process is Phil slowly backing you into the counter and the feeling of your lower back pushing against the cool marble through your shirt.
You hop up onto the counter and open your legs, which Phil doesn't hesitate to stand between. His hands go to your bare hips, finding their way underneath your shirt and squeezing softly.
Phil pulls away and keeps his forehead against yours, barely opening his eyes to look into yours. You can see the lust swimming through them.
"Let's take this to the bedroom," he says in a slightly rough voice. You shudder slightly at the sound as it sends waves of chills through your body and down your spine. You nod, and Phil takes you by surprise as he wraps his arms around you, holding you up against his torso with his hands on your behind. You lock your ankles behind his back as he takes you both to the room.
He kisses you softly as you make your way to the large bedroom, and the kiss you two are sharing is not broken to even open the door and step through.
Phil lays you down softly on the bed, and you feel your core heat up more as a quiet yet deep moan is heard by you from the back of Phil's throat. He leans over you as he continues to kiss you softly, taking your lower lip between his teeth. You let out a small, quiet moan as he does so.
He starts bringing up your shirt, but pulls out of the kiss when he reaches your lower rib cage.
"[Y/N]..." he pauses briefly, as if unsure. He looks down to his hands as they continue holding the bottom hem of your shirt. "Can I take... this off...?" He looks into your eyes through his lashes shyly. You smile slightly and nod.
He carefully pulls your shirt off over your head as you raise your arms to be of more assistance. After that's done, you put your hands underneath the bottom of his shirt, and Phil shudders as your cold hands touch his bare torso. You slide up his shirt slowly, kissing him before you have to separate to remove his shirt completely.
You wrap your legs around him and pull him down to lean over you, pushing your hips up into his. He lets out a quiet, deep moan and you moan slightly in reply as you pull him into a kiss.
After a few moments of quite passionate kissing, Phil's hips suddenly push into yours. He pulls back from the kiss, blushing slightly.
"[Y-Y/N]... Can we--" he stops as he looks up into your eyes, care and lust overtaking this bright blue orbs.
You nod, trying not to seem to eager. You sit up and start taking off Phil's pants, trying to go slow but not too slow. In less than a minute, the two of you are both in undergarments, and you slowly remove your bra.
You blush deeply as Phil's eyes go from yours to your chest. You move to cover your chest with your arms, but Phil stops you before you raise your arms halfway.
"You're beautiful," Phil whispers as he looks into your eyes and leans in to push his lips against yours. He pushes himself between your legs, his seemingly large hard-on pushing against your core. You gasp slightly into the kiss. As Phil notices this, he thrusts his hips slightly and smirks into the kiss.
Barely able to contain himself any longer, he pulls out of the kiss and stands up, slowly pushing his boxers down his legs. He blushes very slightly as his large member stands up against his lower stomach, but his blushing is barely noticeable as he pulls the thin fabric away from your heated--and quite damp--core.
Seeing as how heated things already are and how much sexual energy is already flooding the room, it's understandable when Phil leans down over you, his face above yours as he stands between your legs. Your head falls back onto the bed as his tip brushes against your clit. He halts right before entering you.
"I, um... I don't have--" You cut him off.
"It's alright, I take birth control pills for cramps."
He nods, then says, "And you're sure that you won't regret this or anything?"
You put your hands on the sides of his face. "I'm sure, Phil. Now please, don't keep us waiting." You smile slightly as Phil leans down and pecks your lips.
You let out a loud, slightly pained, and surprised moan as Phil enters you without warning. He thrusts in and out at a medium and steady pace, moaning every few seconds along with you as he hits your g-spot over and over again.
You moan each other's names, gradually getting louder and louder until you reach your first orgasm--a screaming, toe-curling one that makes you dig your nails into Phil's shoulders and drag them across his back.
You orgasm four times before Phil finally reaches his, his warm liquid filling you as he pulls out slowly, already softening. He leans down and rests his head on your chest, falling to lay beside you as he can't hold himself up any longer.
"Thank you," you mumble sleepily into his chest as he pulls you closer, pulling a blanket up over the two of you as well.
"Anytime, love."
And with that, the two of you fall asleep, Phil holding you close with you feeling safer than ever before.