Chapter 7

After Mr Knightley had left the Conwell's residence,Mr Conwell was not in his correct frame of mind and when his wife Marianne found him in the study sitting on his chair, looking out of the window she was taken aback.

She asked him several times,what had happened but he didn't reply.After a minute or so, he took her hands in his and said " He is coming for us and this time he won't spare us"

His wife was shocked ,she didn't expect the situation to get this far.

" He said my daughter's are beautiful Marianne,what am I going to do" he added.

Marianne was panicking,she couldn't let anything happen to her daughter's,she said" we have to apprise the family of this situation,so that they can be careful".

"Rania doesn't know anything about our family and the covenant,how do we deal with that" added Mr Conwell.

" We'll tell her what she has to know,and Mr Knightley wouldn't take an interest in her anyways" replied Marianne confidently.

What she didn't know that she was so wrong.

Here Sean had asked the chauffeur to take him to his usual place where he went every week, when he reached his destination he got out the car with a basket in his hand and went inside.

It was a rehabilitation center he went inside ,the receptionist nodded at him ,he was a regular, so she let him enter without any formalities.

Sean went inside the room and sat on the side of his sister's bed and gently took her hands in his, she looked up at him and tears started to fall from her eyes.

" Is he here Sean, why did he leave me,what did I ever do to him" she said.

Sean hugged her and consoled her and said " He isn't here Rachel, he never loved you ,but he and his vile family will pay for what they did to you".

She looked up with teary eyes and said" Don't do anything you'll regret Sean ,I don't want anyone to get hurt like I did, in our family wars I paid the price".

"I won't do anything Rachel which I'll regret the Conwell's are deceitful and they will suffer for what they did to you" he added.

After an hour he left from the center and headed home,he had a shower and called someone and said " Pick her up tonight anyhow".and cut the call.

Oblivious to all this, Rania was in her room when a maid came inside and asked her to come to the hall.

She went downstairs and saw that everyone was already in the hall and her father was standing in the middle.

" I have called everyone here to tell you that we are in trouble,the gentleman that came this morning is a vicious,ruthless man and he threatened my family over something petty,and will try to dampen Sarah's wedding festivities,I urge you too be careful,don't venture out alone,take the chauffeur".

This was so absurd Rania thought his father was talking as if they were going to a war. She knew something was amiss.

As she was going up she heard Elena talking animatedly to Sarah, about the gentleman," He is so hot like have you looked at him six feet of oozing perfection, and his eyes ,black like the night,
His face is heaven".

" Stop it Elena he is our enemy and you know the little stunt our" she stopped when she looked at Rania and they both went away.

Now this was getting weird , everyone knew about him and saying he was the enemy.

She didn't know what to think,so she decided not to get into these matters and mind her own business.

It was evening time when Marianne was going out with Mr Conwell to Sarah's in laws house,they had to behave normally even though on the inside they were tensed.

Only Rania and her grandmother were alone in the house, obviously she didn't expect to be asked to go out her father's family,it was fine with her.

Her grandmother had retired early to bed and Rania was in her normal clothes of Kurta salwar, and was roaming the house,when she heard a loud banging outside on the gates, she looked outside there was no one.

She called through the intercom to the guards outside but they were not picking up ,she was in two minds whether to check what was going outside or not.

She took her cellphone with her and started walking towards the outer door, as she crossed the guards door ,she saw that he was on the floor with blood oozing out of his abdomen .

She began to call her father from her cellphone when someone from behind covered her face,and her body became limp the very instance.

Rania was trying to wake up ,her eyelids felt heavy, her mind trying to grasp her new surroundings, when suddenly she felt a gush of water on her face,and she came back to her senses.

Her hands were tied to a chair,so were her legs,she started wriggling when she heard a voice," easy miss Conwell I don't want your hands to get all red and bloody right now".

She looked up to meet uncomfortable gaze of Mr.Sean Knightley.

A/N

I hope you all like this chapter,
The next one will be more exciting I promise.

If you like this chapter please press the star button and make me happy,and comment below.

The cover is made by " soaring bibliophile",thank you so much.