I walked around in awe, Corey followed me.

As I looked around I saw a glass bowl with pink and blue clothespins, behind it is a paper saying "Wear Your Guess".

I took out a blue and pink clothespin, I put the pink one on my shirt and I handed the blue one to Corey

We walk around some more then we finally found Slim and Di-Di.

"Hey," I say, giving both of them a hug.

"Wassup," Corey says hugging Di-Di and dapping Slim up.

"All the other girls over there we were waiting for you," Di-Di says then we lock arms and walk away from the boys.

We walk outside to the back of the building and I see Denise freaking out.

"Yo, what's going on?" I ask.

"The fucking powder isn't here yet and I'm finna fucking blow!" She yells pacing.

I look and I saw Regina off to the side eating cookies.

"I tried to get her to calm down, but she ain't listen to me." She says with her mouth full.

"Denise..." I say then I grab her hands and stopped her from pacing.

"Calm down, it's gonna be ok," I tell her.

"No its not! I've been planning this for weeks and dumb ass people can't send me my shit on time!"

"Listen... we can go buy some powder from the store."

"No, I ordered a specific powder for the reveal. This is not fair." She says with tears welling in her eyes.

"Where did you order it from and where are they delivering it?"

"I ordered it from some baby website and it's supposed to show up at my house. But my mama said it hasn't arrived yet."

"Nie you know yo mama don't check the mailbox," I say then Denise facepalms herself.

Ever since Denise's mom was 18 she never checked the mailbox cause when she was 17 a crazy driver hit her when she went to go get the mail.

She doesn't want to risk that happening to her again.

"I forgot all about that. I'll be back." Denise says then she walks away with her car keys in her hand.

"What was that all about?" Di-Di asks when she pulled up a seat and sat down.

"I think she was just stressed out a bit," I told her.

"I'm so ready for my baby to get here," Di-Di says as she rubs her belly, smiling.
Her skin was literally glowing and she was full of life.

"Whatchu think you having?"

"I don't know. I want a boy cause I'm scared that my daughter would be like me."

"Bitch whatchu mean!" Gina yells with crumbs falling out of her mouth.