"She had already spilled flour everywhere by the way" Jisoo chimed in.

"Spots woke up and jumped down, right in front of Dalgom. I think he was startled, he started chasing Spots and the cat jumped on the counter knocking everything off. I almost slipped too--my bowl with the cake mix is all over the fridge now," she finished dolefully.

I wasn't entirely convinced--it still didn't explain why they were both white, and how the TV area was untouched--there was no sign of any scuffles. Kuma and Dalgomie were nowhere to be found either.

I sighed. "Whatever ok. I'll let this one slide as well...for the third time...in two days...and please stop it with the aegyo"

Lisa did her fake laugh: "Kkkkkkkkk" but obeyed.

"Go clean yourselves then come back and help Chaey--"

"Oh there's no need, I've got it--"

"Don't even think of it. They should be the ones cleaning up after their little...experiment."I said sternly.

The maknae and the fake maknae scurried away, pretending to be afraid of me. I hid a smile. You couldn't stay angry at them for long...well, as long as Lisa didn't overdo it with the aegyo.

They soon returned looking slightly less white. We all helped to clean the floor and the fridge.

"Weird" I said out loud to Chaeyoung next to me, "one wonders what mug they were planning to make their mug cake in, all this flour."

Chaeyoung's brow furrowed."Well, maybe they were going to make lots, ne? Like a party, one for each of us."

I shook my head. Rosie was so innocent. I decided to play by myself. The miscreants could hear me clearly.

"And what's this, egg yolk? You don't need egg yolk for a mug cake" I reasoned as I wiped yellow smears from the tiles.

"It's like we were baking a full-blown cake, ne Lalisa?" put in Jisoo cheerfully. Lisa scrunched her nose, lips pursed.

"Oh," said Chaeyoung cottoning on," were you girls actually going to--"

I cut her off with a nudge and cleared my throat.

"I think I had better show you how to actually make a cake, ne, Lisa?" I asked folding my arms. "I can't have you marrying a man without knowing how to bake, eh? It would be a failure on my part" I teased.

Chaey and Jisoo laughed as Lisa gave me a shove. She's too strong--her push almost knocked me to the ground. Small wonder the fans call her our oppa.

The kitchen was soon a flurry of activity. I clapped my hands and Chaeyoung tied my apron, recreating the memorable scene from our show. I heard it was highly approved by the fans that ship me and Chaeng.

I find it really cute how they ship the group members with one another. They even merged our names together to give us ship names. But to be honest, I love every one of my members to bits.

"Jendeuk Ramsay's back" cheered Jisoo, seated at the counter.

Well, when they're not acting hyper, that is.

"Araso, so today Lisa, I will have you be my sous chef since this will be your cake you're making.... even though it's a bit early for your birthday"

And then I whispered "Nice try though, points for creative storytelling"

The others laughed along with me because it had been a loud whisper.

"Yah, she thought we'd be too busy to celebrate," Jisoo added, ever the informed. Lisa made a scissoring motion across her throat at her and Jisoo just grinned.