CHAPTER 12: Axel's POV

Now that I know Trey isn't on my side anymore and since I'm gonna need more guys to pull this whole thing off and take out Stone once and for all, I am hoping that some of the guys I used to be in a club with years ago, I hope that they can help me out.

        I'm sitting down in the office at the shop when I hear a knock on the door.

        "Who is it?" I asked.

        "It's me. It's Rosalie." She says.

        "Come in." I call back. Then as soon as she gets in I have her shut the door behind her.

        As soon as she closes the door, she takes a seat across from me.

        "Hey. I wanted to talk to you about something." She says.

        "What is it?" I ask.

        "About this whole idea that you have about Stone and with Eve. I'm thinking you shouldn't. I mean, we should just pay him back and leave them both alone. They haven't done anything to us and besides, I don't want to do anything illegal." She says.

         "Really?! Since when did you grow a heart and soft spot for Eve?" I asked surprised.

         "I have just got to thinking that maybe we should just grow up. I mean, I have had my own personal issues with Eve but, I seriously don't want to do this anymore." She says.

        "When did these thoughts start to happen?" I asked a little pissed off.

         "Well, I've been seeing a therapist for the past couple of months and I don't know, I so far have started to realize, since going, that Eve never deserved any of the shit I have given her and I really would like to have a relationship with her." She tells me.

          "Oh really? You mean, you'd go against me?" I ask her as I stand up and walk over to where I was in front of her now, sitting on the edge of my desk.

           "No. I mean, you don't have to go through with this." She says sounding scared and is avoiding eye contact with me.

           "You fucking bitch!" I tell her through gritted teeth. Then I stand up and slap her out of her chair.

           I then pick her up by her hair and throw her up against the wall and hold her by her neck.

           "You will do exactly what I tell you to do, do you understand?!" I tell her.

          "Y-yes." She manages to get out through the little air she had.

          "Pull yourself together and get your ass back to work." I tell her as I swing open the door abruptly and walk out.

*****************************************

~ROSALIE~

          I wasn't sure if rather or not Eve would see me so I could talk to her. I wouldn't blame her and maybe an apology is too late. However, I feel as though I should try and I hope she does believe me.

        I knocked on the door to the clubhouse and was hoping she would answer. Instead, it was Stone.

        I took a big gulp and could see the angry look on his face and was afraid.

        "Hi Stone." I began.

        "You have two seconds to leave." Stone says.

         "Please. I need to speak with Eve." I start to beg a little bit.

         "No. You and Axel both are not allowed anywhere near her ever again." He tells me.

         "I understand. But it is about Axel and what he plans to do to you both." I begin.

         "Of this is some kind of a trick I will make sure that you regret it." He says.

        "It isn't. I swear." I tell him with plead in my eyes.

        "Fine." He says and has me come inside the house and closes the door behind me.

        As soon as I walk in, I see Eve come walking downstairs and she stops at the last step after she see's me.

        "What the hell are you doing here?!" She asks.

        "I need to talk to you and Stone." I begin to tell her. "

        She glares at me for a moment in which I don't blame her.

        "Look, I know that I haven't been the best person or sister to you. And I'm trying to get help. But I came here today cause I really need to warn you both about Axel's plan. And if you don't want to see or speak to me afterwards, that's fine. But I need to tell you this. Please." I plead.

         Eve then looks at Stone and then back at me before she thankfully agrees and we went back into his office.

          After we all took a seat, I took in a breath before speaking.

         "So, what is it?" Eve began.

         "Well, first off, I just want to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way I have treated you and even for the way my dad treated you. And I know that I can't take back things that I ever said or did to you and I don't expect you to even forgive me, I just wanted to let you know and to apologize." I come out and say.

          Which it's quiet for a moment before Eve says anything.

          "What else...." She begins sounding choked up a little bit and then clears her throat a little bit before finishing. "What else did you want to tell us?"

           I nod my head as if to let her know I understand if she didn't believe me with what I had just said. And I don't blame her. But at least hopefully, her and Stone can at least both believe me when I tell them what I'm about to next.

           "Well I'm sure you've already figured out Stone, that money has been missing from several shipments lately. I can tell you for sure that Axel has been behind that. I also can assure you that he plans to wipe you and your club out and to have you watch Eve die before killing you." I finish.

         There is a moment of silence between us before Stone says something.

          "I knew it was Axel. And now that I have Trey back on my side about Axel, we will be putting together something to take him down." He says.

           "Good." I tell him. "Well, I'm gonna get going now. Though before I leave, since I didn't find out until a couple days ago while looking through our books, here." I tell him as I stand up and toss an envelope filled with half of what Axel was supposed to be paying him, onto the table.

          "What's this?" He asks while grabbing the envelope.

         "It's half of the money we owe you. I didn't know until the other day. So looks like he's been taking my money too. But I will get you the rest later." I assure him before turning around and I start walking out the door.

           Though as soon as I get to the front door and am about to open it, I hear Eve call out to me.

           "Wait!" Eve says.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)