CHAPTER 4: Another Problem

~STONE~

        After talking with several people and hanging out, I noticed Eve was heading outside.

        Throughout the entire night, I don't know why but I couldn't stop looking at her most of the time.

         There was something about her that made me somewhat interested.

         Though not too long after she headed out, I saw Axel stumbling around until his buddy had come up to him and had him lean on him as they began walking out the back.

         What a pussy, I thought. Dumb ass can't even hold his liquor.

         After a few moments, I went to the bathroom and once I was done I walked out and noticed to the right that the back door was a little opened.

        Though as soon as I went to try and close it, I heard Axel's voice talking to someone.

        When I looked to see who he was talking to, I saw that it was Eve and it looked as though they were about to kiss.

         I swear, I don't see what she would see in him. Plus, that's her stepsister's guy. Never took Eve as a slut but, shit.

         Oh my god, why the hell do I care?

         I close the door back and head back inside and have a few more drinks before I head home.

         Once I got back to the clubhouse, I went straight into my room and passed out on my bed. I just wanted the day to be over with and forget about it.

*****************************************

         When I woke up the next morning, I had woken up to my phone going off.

         Without opening my eyes and seeing who it was, I just answered it hoping whoever it was better be sure it's important.

         "What?" I answered.

         "We need you down here Stone." One of my guys tells me who are in charge of the shipments of our merchandise at the docks.

         "I'll be there in half an hour." I tell them before I hang up, wake myself up some more, take a shower and get ready to head out.

           Of course, I needed to wake up some more and nobody had seemed to have gotten more coffee so I had to stop by the coffee shop again. I just hoped that girl wasn't there this time.

          When I got there and walked in and started standing in line to wait for my turn. I also began looking around a bit and saw her, Eve.

           She was sitting alone at a small table by the window of the place, drinking some coffee and looking down at her phone.

            I'm surprised douche bag isn't here. (Aka Axel).

           I then hear the clerk at the counter say, "Next." And see that it's my turn. So I walk up and give my order. Then while waiting, I decide to wait by the pick up counter that's off to the side when I hear someone from behind me say my name.

           "Stone?" She says. Which I can tell it was Eve.

           I took in a deep breath and let it out before I turned to answer her.

           "Yeah?" I answered sternly.

           "Here. This is for your shirts and clothes." She says as she holds out some money.

           "Thanks." I tell her as I take the money and then turn my back to her hoping she get's the message.

            I know I was being harsh but I can't stand Axel and sure as hell can't stand bitches that helps someone's man cheat. Granted that I don't care really for Rosalie but I just cant stand those girls and especially the ones like Eve that do shit like that yet have the whole persona of a sweet and innocent person when really she's not.

          I guess she got the hint cause I heard her walk away and knew she left after she called out 'Bye' to Chris.

         Shit, if she is here every morning, I seriously then need to make sure I wait til later to come here or choose another coffee shop cause I don't want to be around her.

*****************************************

           After grabbing a coffee and drinking it, I rode my motorcycle to the docks where my warehouse was at that help my inventory.

           As soon as I pulled up, I right away noticed my men surrounding a guy that was being held up by one of them looking beat up and bloodied.

           I walk up towards them where I see Trey and the guys.

          I look at the guy they are holding and recognize him. It's Rick. He's a thirty-something year old man that I have been doing business with for a few years and has just recently decided he would try and get brave enough to try and shorten me in cash.

          "I'm disappointed in you Rick." I start to tell him.

         "Fuck you, Stone!" He says as he spits out blood towards me. Though luckily it misses me.

         "Tsk tsk tsk. I thought you understood our agreement and how things work when you do business with me?!" I tell him.

          "I do. And I never shortened you. Someone else got to the money and took some for themselves. I know I gave you the exact amount because my guys counted it three times." He tells me.

           "Alright." I reply.

          Then I look over at Trey and motion with my head to have Trey take care of the guy and to teach him a lesson.

           Though while my guys were teaching him a lesson in lying to me and trying to shorten me of my money, I decided to walk towards my bike.

           I was almost to it until I heard Trey from behind me.

          "Hey man!" Trey says.

          "What's up?" I tell him as I turn to look at him.

          "I just wanted to say thanks for the birthday party for Axel last night. I know you don't like him but I appreciate it." He says.

          "It's cool." I reply.

          "I also know that he doesn't have the money for you." Trey began but I cut him off.

          "I'm gonna worry about that later. However, right now I need to figure out who the fuck has been stealing from me." I tell him.

           "Do you believe him?" Trey asks as though he's surprised.

           "Not necessarily, however I won't let his point go unnoticed. This isn't the first shipment and he isn't the only one who gave me the same answer. Now I'm not saying it's any of you guys. However, we are gonna need to lock down our security more." I tell him.

          "Okay. I'll take care of it." Trey says.

         "Good." I tell him as I then step onto my bike, start it up and then ride away.

         I swear that everything lately has been going to shit. And now with this shit on top of it, things are only going to get worse.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)