Part 18{sick boy}

Mark always to feel something for someone, but he never through that he could be gay. It was never a thing that came to mind when he would think of falling in love with someone. He couldn't see him self with a guy. But why did he have that dream of him and Yugyeom then. Why did the dream feel so real to him? Like it could really happen in real life.

Mark was still trying to not talk to Yugyeom but it was way to hard for him not to side next to him and sleep on him shoulder like he would do on a regaler day at practice.

Yugyeom started to walk over to Mark after the danced to 'Teenager' Yugyeom could see that Mark was tired from dancing.

Yugyeom sat down next to Mark and guided Marks head to his shoulder so that he could rest in it. Mark slowly closed his eyes as he felt safe in Yugyeom's presents.

After Mark woke up from his short nap they practiced for another five hours of dancing and after they finished Yugyoem could tell that Mark wasn't feeling the best after that much dancing and sweating as much as they all did.

"Jaebum Hyung, I think Mark Isn't feeling the best I'm going to bring him back to the dorm."

"Ok, Yugyeom take good care of Mark Hyung."

"Ok!"

After Yugyeom and Mark left the otters practiced some more. When Yugyeom got Mark to his bed he when and got the thot miter to take his temp.

After Yugyeom took his temp he got Mark a blanket or two so that he wouldn't be cold. Yugyeom was about to go and make food when Mark asked him something.

"Yugyeom-ah, can you come and lay with me?"

"No, Hyung, I'm going to make you something to eat so you can get better sooner and faster."

"But I want to cuddle with Yugie bear, that will help me get better faster."

"After I make you some food and after you eat."

"Fine!"

After Mark gave in he realized what he wanted Yugyeom to do. When Yugyeom left the room Mark's eyes opened wide at what he said to Yugyeom and at how Yugyeom took it.

Why did I say anything I should just stop talking shouldn't I?

Why the hell did I say that to him, oh god I'm stupid, what the hell was I thinking about?