Your mine now!!

Yugyeom and Mark when for a walk in the park, it's been some time ever seens Leila got arrested for trying to kill Yugyeom, more then ones. They two boys are always happy when there together, they walking down the path hand in hand.

"Yugyeom, have you ever thought that maybe you would want to have kids,some time?"

Mark asked the younger boy as he slitely looked at the younger boy to see his expression to maybe know what he was thinking about.

"Maybe,but we would have to obviously adopt."

Yugyeom giggled a little.

"Well actually we could ask my sister if she could Carrie the baby for the nine mouths,because these this new program were for people like us to have kid but not have to adopt, but we can also adopt if you want of course."

"It sounds deferent but were deferent so I think you should go with your plan when we want to have a child."

"Yay!!"

Mark jumped up and down and kissed Yugyeom and gave him huge hug.

"Only if your sister would do it?"

"Fine."

Mark had a huge smile on his face and that made Yugyeom smile too. Seeing Mark happy makes Yugyeom happier to be with him ever day of his life.

"But you would have to get married first you know that right,Mark?"

"Yeah yeah what ever you'll get married before we have kids I get it."

Mark's statement made Yugyeom laugh so hard he couldn't walk as normal as he was before he started laugh.

"I love you so much,Mark"

"I love you to,baby boy."

'You just wait Intel i get the ring and you will be mine forever, and you will feel haw I feel when I'm with you. You make me feel like I'm in Paradise ever day of me life because you my Paradise Kim Yugyeom.'

Got7 flight log: Arrival ✈️

Part8-over❤️