Lost:(

Mark and Yugyeom were driving home one night with the rest of the guys,when a tractor trailer truck smashed into the car they were in. When Mark saw the truck coming towards them,he quickly moved in front of Yugyeom so he wouldn't get hart. Mark's last worlds to Yugyeom before he blacked out were'I love you so much.'

When they get to the hospital Mark immediately had to go in for surgery.
An hour pasted, and the two hours pasted, then three hours pasted, then four hours pasted and they still didn't know if you was ok or if he wasn't die or if they finished the surgery. They didn't know anything.

Yugyeom out of all of the boy was worried and scared and sad, he loved Mark he couldn't live with out Mark in his life. All Yugyeom he just wanted to have his husband back.

Fine after four an a half hours a nares came out.

"Who here is the one with the name of Yugyeom Tuan?"

"Me,Mrs."

"You maybe see your husband now."

"Thank you."

Yugyeom waked into the room to see Mark laying lifeless in the hospital bed.

"Hey,baby boy."

Mark said in a weak and cracky voice.
Yugyeom sat next to Mark.

"Mark, I'm never going to leave your side,your mine and I'm yours and we're going to go thought this together. I'm nothing with out you,when your were in surgery I felt like there was a part of me, your family said they're come to South Korea tomorrow and your sister said that she's ready to go there with having the baby. We can finely be a family, Mark."

"I love you so much.......but I don't remember a lot about our love,but I'm going to try and remember who we are to each other, other then husbands. Even if I don't remember as much about us I'm going to still have a baby with you,because I feel that I loved you ones and I'm going to feel that again and I promise I will love you again."

Yugyeom started to tear up when he heard Mark's words, he know that Mark would keep his promise.

"I love you."

Time skipped:
It's been around four months and they pushed off have a baby. Mark's sister two months ago started the pregnancy with Mark and Yugyeom's baby. Mark still haven't gotten all his memory back. Mark hasn't broken his promise about loving Yugyeom still and having the baby with him. Mark's wounds have mostly cleared up or aren't  as bad.

Mark has worked so hard to remember Yugyeom more and there story and there love for each other. Mark feels that he loves Yugyeom too but just doesn't have that feeling back for him.

Yugyeom has been trying to help Mark get his memory back. His been taking Mark back to some of the first place they went for dates and when they were trainees, the others have also been trying to help Yugyeom help Mark get his memories back.

'Mark was trying as hard as possible to remember his love.'

___________________________
A/n
Sorry I haven't updated in along time,I feel bad that I haven't updated,I'm going to try and update more often maybe every day but I can't promise anything, all I have to says is just keep an eye out for any new parts from me some time soon.
___________________________
Part13-over❤️