Why do parents have to be so Kroul some time??

It's been some time after what happen to Yugyeom. Mark and Yugyeom still have been having a tuff time make their parents get that there relationship isn't going to any wear any time soon.

"Good morning,baby boy"

Mark says as he looks down to his boyfriend,who is still Half asleep.

"Good morning,lovely"

Yugyeom says back to Mark with a big smile. The boys got up to get ready for the day. They were going to talk to there parents today.

Time skipped:
There parents have been at there apartment for around three hours and they're finely kind of getting that Mark and Yugyeom love each other very much. They have finely listened to them and they have found out the to's feelings for each other.

"We were just scared that you to would get hart because we thought that you to just rushed into a relationship but clearly you to didn't at all."

Mark mother said with a big smile on her face. As Mark's mother was says this Yugyeom's was nodding in agreement with Mark's mother.

"Yes, and we are proud how you too handle this situation together."

Yugyeom's father says with a happy face at the too boys. Mark looks at Yugyeom and smiles and gives him a huge hug. Mark liens up to Yugyeom's ear and says

"your finely mine for good now!!"

In a deep husky voice making Yugyeom blush and hid his face in Mark's chest, with a huge smile on his face. Mark kisses the top of Yugyeom's head and hugs him tighter.

"I love and always will my,Yuggie bear."

"I love you too, Markie poo."

'I will wait In tell you can be mine forever!!'

Part6-over❤️