So now will you??

Yugyeom walked down the beach to were Mark asked him to the boys were in Malaysia because they were on tour in Asia. As Yugyeom walked down the beach he saw a heart in the sand that said 'Will you be mine and make me the happiest boy on the earth and marry me, Kim Yugyeom?'

Yugyeom was very confessed at first Intel he turned around and saw mark on one knee with a ring in and box.

"Mr.kim Yugyeom will you do the honor and make me the most happiest person in the world,by marrying me?"

Yugyeom started to cry and couldn't get the current to says anything, so instead he nodded his head and started to cry.

"I love you so much,my baby boy."

Mark got up and gave Yugyeom a huge hug and kisses his forehead.

"I love you so much too."

Yugyeom kissed Mark and gave him a huge smile as he saw the ring.

"You didn't have to get a ring."

"I know but it symbolizes my love for you."

"I love it just like I love you."

Yugyeom gave Mark another kiss and Mark slid the ring on Yugyeom's finger and they hugged each other for some time Intel all of the boy came running on to the beach congratulate the two boy on there engagement.

The seven of them to celebrate the couples engagement went out to dinner and went to the beach to go swimming and have a little party on the beach too.

"Mark I couldn't ask for anything more then what I have."

"I love you much then you could ever imagine,I love you so much,Mark."

"I love you too,baby."

The two boy then ran in to the freezing water and had fun celebrating the engagement.

'Your mine finely and we're forever young when we are together.'

Part9-over❤️