Part 20

You are the one who has given meaning to my life and I am very glad that our relationship has gone through a paradise visit from when it started.

The stars are waiting to come out at night to remind us about the sparkling moments of our life. If you are wondering how much I love you, wonder no more.

You are the sun in my sky, the river that runs through my soul, and the very air I breathe. Before I met you, I didn't believe it was possible to love someone so deeply and completely, but you have given me faith that true love really does exist because I share it with you.

Knowing you are with me makes my life a dream come true. Remembering our first kiss is remembering since when my heart beats for you.

When we first held hands, our souls became one. Seeing you is feeling everything is fine. My love, I share all my feelings with you.

When I'm with you I can breath right I feel like I have to act a different way when you smile it makes me warm, hearing you talk about other people makes me feel like I'm a stranger to you inside, the way you look into my eyes makes me a type of happy that I don't get from anything else, your that type of person that's in my dreams at night, your the only reason I wake up for, to see your smile and hear your laugh, your that only way I can keep going, everything I do it feels like there's a burden that comes with it but your the only thing that doesn't make me feel that way, you might not talk to me but your still the light at the end of the darkness, your my goal to reach, I can't feel happy any time that I'm not around you, it seems like every word that I say to anyone is just a lie but it seems like when i try to lie to you it just won't make its way out, you make me that better me that I can't be without you in my life, I don't know what I would ever do if I didn't have you around every day. I love you but I can't tell you that. I want to say those three small words a million times that you hate hearing them from anyone else other then me but I just can't bring myself to say them.