Green eyes stared at her. "Are you sure (Y/n)?"

" Yes, she left me, Lena, you know better than anyone. "

Lena shook her head sadly, she did know better than anyone the nights she had held her as she cried herself to sleep she had lost count.

"Maybe you should think about it some more, you could get closure on it at least."

" No, I'm fine she is gone and not coming back, no matter what body part she needs, she needs to learn this is what happens when you leave your child and then when you want to know them as adults they have no loyalty or need for you." (Y/n) stormed from the room as dramatically and abruptly as she had entered. 

"I do enjoy a visit from (Y/n)," Lena whispered as she watched her friend leave. 

                                                                                           xxx

"I've been thinking," Alex whispered shyly looking down at their hands entwined together over the covers of the bed.

" Oh yeah. " (Y/n) breathed deeply, still a little out of breath.

"You staying at Lena's."

(Y/e/c) eyes turned to glare at her. "Not this again Alex!"

She thought they were way past this obsession.

" No, not that I was thinking that maybe you could move in with me. " She bit her lip anxiously.

"You mean as in move in move in?"

Alex laughed. "Of course move in."

" We would live together permanently? " (Y/n) wasn't going to get her hopes up until she got real confirmation. "I wouldn't leave at all, stay here and come home here every day."

Alex chuckled enchanted by how cute (Y/n) was in that moment. 

"Yes permanently

"Yes permanently." Alex smiled into her eyes.

(Y/n) didn't answer instead she threw herself over Alex pulling her close to land a big hard kiss on her lips.

When (Y/n) finally pulled away she looked down smiling at her girlfriend.

"Is that a yes?" Alex chuckled moving her arms around her waist.

" It's an absolutely positively yes! "

(Y/n) looked down into warm brown eyes and admired what she found there, Alex Danvers had asked her to move in with her.

She felt like the luckiest woman in the world at that moment, nothing could ruin it.

"I love you, Alex Danvers."

" And I love you (Y/n) (L/n). " Alex smiled wiping away a tear that trailed down her cheek with her finger.

"What was that letter you were ripping up and burning when I came in?" Alex asked it had been prying on her mind ever since she saw the look of pure hatred in her eyes. 

(Y/n) Moved off her trying to avoid her look, Alex knew her so well by now she could tell that something wasn't right and that something had happened. 

"Just some junk mail, I hate that stuff." 

"I've never seen anyone look that angry when getting junk mail?" Alex whispered pulling her back closer to her. 

"I hate being annoyed by it plus you know they are killing the rainforest for all that paper they use just to tell me to buy a pizza if I want one I know where to get one."

"Wow, that really does annoy you." Alex smiled kissing the top of her head. "I was going to say let's get pizza to celebrate our new arrangement but I'm not so sure I want to bring it up now." 

(Y/n) laughed, Alex always knew how to make her smile, thanking her lucky stars she had a woman like Alex and not one like her Father had found, she leaned further into her arm and placed her head on the other woman's shoulder. 

"I think living with you is going to be one hell of an experience." Alex laughed, happy beyond belief that she had said yes even though it had been a spontaneous decision Kara would be so shocked when she found out. 

"So are you going to?" 

"What." Alex shrugged. 

"Order pizza, I'm starving over here." 

"And I thought to move a chef into my apartment meant I got free food whenever I wanted, I guess I was wrong."