chapter 19 Paris here I come part 1

AUTHORS NOTE:
sorry for not updating for a long time I have been very busy but I'm back now and this chapter is going to be long hopefully you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hurry up were gonna be late!"shouted Dylan impatiently.
"Just a sec!"I called out as I grabbed my suitcase and rushed out.

"About time"Dylan said as he rolled his eyes.

"How long do we have till our plane leaves?"I questioned ignoring Dylan's
Comment.

"We have 3 hours"he replied.

"Seriously you told me to hurry up evrnthough we have 3 hours?!"I asked with an annoyed look on my face.

"If I didn't tell you to hurry up now then we would miss the plane"Dylan said.

As I was about to speak Dylan grabbed my arm and pulled me downstairs into his car.

The whole car ride was silent,Dylan just focused on the road and he had a blank expression on his face while I was just scrolling down on my phone looking at pics on Instagram.

Finally we arrived but I couldn't shake off the question if me and Dylan are together or am i just one of his sluts who sleeps with him.

"MIA!!"I was brought back to reality when I saw Liz running towards me.Before I knew she wrapped her arms around me tightly and I couldn't breath I tried telling her by Patting her back very hardly but she just ignored.Finally she let go off me and I had a long sigh of relief.

"Why you so exited?"Questioned Dylan.

"Seriously?,because were going to fucking Paris!that's why"Liz scoffed.

Me and Dylan just gave each other a look and bursted out laughing.

"So were is Luke,I thought he was coming with you?"Questioned Dylan.

"I'm right hear!"shouted luke as he was carrying a lot luggages.I couldn't help myself but to burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?"luke asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Oh nothing"I giggled.

"Come on were gonna be late"Dylan snapped before luke could reply back to me.

Finally we got in the plane and I was sitting next to Liz.

The whole aeroplane ride Liz couldn't stop screaming of exitment of going to Paris and across us was Dylan who was sitting next to luke.I gotta admit this whole Dylan and I situation is getting to my head.

I got up and went to the toilet but I bumped into someone.

"Hey watch were your going!"I shouted.

"You bumped into me"said the cute guy he had a strong French accent he had curly fawn hair that was beneath his ear.He had green eyes.I didn't know how long I was staring at him but I was brought back to reality.

"Take a picture it'll last longer"as he said that he just barged past me and went back to his seat.

Mia no you can't look at another guy you and Dylan already have problems I can't add more drama in my life.Ugh.

"What took you so long?"Liz asked.
"Oh nothing just needed to use the restroom"I told her trying not to make eye contact.

"Alright whatever you say,I'm going to get some shut eye,good night"Liz said as she was snuggling up on her seat
Aaaw she is so adorable.

I couldn't sleep so I just continued watching wacky shit that I could find.
But I couldn't ignore the fact that I could see Dylan in the corner of my eye looking at me.As well as luke.Oh boy what have I got my self into.

©Isramahmoud9