chapter 4 being the new girl

When I grabbed my schedule for my classes I realised I didn't know where room 321 is.Im going to be late on my first day of school.

"Excuse me, do you need help I haven't seen you here before are you new?"I was interrupted when a girl with shiny black hair and brown hazel eyes tapped on my shoulder to a ask me if I was lost.

wow I'm that idiotic that this pretty girl noticed me from across the hall way. I wonder who else notice but didn't think to care to ask me.At least this girl had the courage to talk to me.

"Yes um I'm looking for room 321"I say without looking like a fool.

"Oh cool I'm heading there now and um I'm Elizabeth moore but everyone calls me liz"she said while walking with me to room 321.

"I'm Mia lodge."I said while we were going in our class.

I saw Liz sitting down on her seat she indicated to seat on the empty chair opposite her so I went but out of no where a boy with dark black hair and light brown eyes took the seat.

"Sorry luv this is my seat"He said while getting his stuff out from his bag.

I just rolled my eyes and was looking for an empty seat.I found one but it was next to Dylan.I had no choice so un- willingly  sat next him.

The teacher was still not here and it's already been 10 minutes into the lesson.When the teacher finally arrived everybody just seemed to stop .

"Hello class I am Mr Ryan I will be your maths teacher for the whole semester please turn to the page 345 to 356."after the teacher said that i did as he said.the words in the text book looked like a bunch of muddled up words.i really hate maths.

"FUCK MATHS IT'S SO ANNOYING!!" I shout out and I see all eyes on me and Mr Ryan stops typing on his laptop and I already know what's going to happen.

"MIA LODGE GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM NOW WE DON'T USE THESE INAPPROPRIATE WORDS IN MY CLASS"he says.

"My pleasure."as I said that i grab my things and make my way outside in the campus.I get my cigarette out and start smoking.I usually didn't smoke but ever since what happened to my dad this was the only thing that made me feel better.

©Isramahmoud9