chapter 10 I give up

thank you so much for 242 reads means alot to me I am trying my best to make my chapters longer just be patients with me,again thank you for 242 and enjoy this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
mias pov:
I couldn't forget that little incident that happened with Dylan. I'm so embarrassed hopefully I don't bump into Dylan today.
I quickly head to the bathroom and take a quick shower and make my way out without Dylan seeing me.
I put on my normal styled clothes.

As I grabbed my phone I checked the time I had 7 minutes to be at school

I saw my mumtalking to Dylan  about something I couldn't quit tell.
"mum what you talking about"I questioned.
"oh darling, Dylan here has offered to take you to school isn't that sweet"my mum said and in the corner of my eye I saw Dylan making funny faces.I just started bursting into laughter.
"Mia what you laughing about"mum questioned before I could reply Dylan jumped in and said "sorry to interupt Mrs lodge but we have 5 minutes till school."Dylan replied while opening the door.
"Ok you can go be safe"my mum said as me and Dylan were walking to his car I could see my mum waving at us until we went inside the car.
Dylan's pov:
I got up from bed an hour till school I got ready and went downstairs to see Mrs lodge cooking something delicious.
"good morning Mrs lodge"I said while I jumped up to the kitchen counter and sat down.
"Good morning to you to dylan"Mrs life replied back while putting pancakes on a plate to give to me.
the breakfast was great.After that me and Mrs lodge were talking about mias embarrassing childhood stories.There was one were Mia was  7 years old she would cover her self with chocolate.I coulden t stop laughing at that one.Right before miss lodge was going to tell me another story about Mia.She came in the room looking nothing but perfect  I could feel butterflies in my stomach.
"oh darling, Dylan here has offered to take you to school isn't that sweet"Mrs lodge said trying to change the subject When miss lodge was talking to Mia I started pulling funny faces she started to laugh .Her smile just brightens up my day.
"Mia what you laughing about"mias mum questioned.
without a doubt I quickly interrupted Mrs lodge and said""sorry to interupt Mrs lodge but we have 5 minutes till school"as I said that i grabbed the door.
"Ok you can go be safe"Mrs lodge said as me and Mia made our way to my car.The whole ride to school I would sneakily peek at Mia and see her fiddling with her hands.I could tell something was on her mind.
AS we arrived to school Mia jumped out of the car and I did the same as soon as I closed the car door I saw Mia hugging a boy.I was furious.She is always so hot then goes cold and I'm done chasing after her to just win her heart.two can play at that game.

©isramahmoud9