chapter 6 the invitation

thank you all for being patient
I love you all hope you enjoy this chapter. thank you for 91 reads you guys mean the world to me
"So you ready and u remember the rules"Dylan said while coming closer to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ready as I'll ever be"I replied rudely.

"feisty,Are we?"Dylan smirked.

"let's just get this over with."I said out of frustration.

In that moment Dylan grabbed my waist and put me on top of him.He started kissing my neck.His touch send shivers down my spine.

What is going on with me?.I can't lose.

As I was in deep thought I was brought back when Dylan's lips were on mine.when His soft lips touched mine I could feel this electric between us.I knew I was gonna lose but at that point I didn't care.I was craving for more.So as he put his hands on my stomach I moaned immediately.

"You lost beautiful "As he heared me moan he stopped kissing me and had a devilish smirk on his face.

I just rolled my eyes and was about to come of him when he stopped me and whispered in my ear"Don't forget sweet cakes we had a deal.

Just like that he took me of him and before leaving he gave me a wink and left his car and I did the same and went to the school entrance like nothing just happened.

We skipped first and second period so we just headed to lunch together.

Everyone was looking at us.

Dylan took my hand and escorted me towards his table I saw liz with  Dylan's friends.

She saw me and was in total shock.I completely forgot Dylan was holding my hand this whole time I quickly took my hand away from Dylan and sat next to liz.That wasent embarrassing at all.

AS I sat next to liz she whispered in my ear"you better tell me the deets"she said mischevisoly.

"Hi I'm Jack"said one of Dylan's friends.

"hi I'm Mi-"
"Mia, we have heared alot from you" interrupted Jack.

"I hope it is good things you have heared "I replied back while folding my hands.

"Dylan you weren't lying when u said she was feis-"Jack said to Dylan.Jack was interrupted when Dylan smacked him on the head.

"Any way Mia I'm having a party on Friday I was hoping you would come and you could bring your friend with you"He said while looking at liz.

"I'm not sure."I replied

"OF COURSE SHE WILL COME!"liz said while giving a wink to Jack.

"Mia please come. "Dylan begged and gave me his puppy dog eyes.I chuckled.

"ugh who am I kidding fine I will come"I said out of frustration.

Jack,Dylan and liz both were thrilled and I couldn't stop laughing.

After that the bell rang,Me and Dylan went together to math while liz and Jack both went to English.

As me and Dylan were walking he grabbed my hand and took me to the janitors closet.

"Dont you forget our little agreement" he said while puting his two hand on both sides of the wall so I couldn't come out.

"I...I....er"I couldn't speak my face was completely flushed.Dylan chuckled and whispered in my ear"can't wait till Friday"after that Dylan just disappeared.I was speechless.I swear this boy will be the death of me.

©isramahmoud9