chapter 9 I have feelings for you

Dylan's pov:
I went everyday after school to see Mia but everytime I try to enter the door I couldn't even step inside the room without thinking that it was all my fault she was in the hospital.Days past and she was finally allowed to go home.I was really exited and at the same time I was worried,i was worried if Mia won't talk to me or even look at me but what i was mostly
worried about was I going to lose her as her friend eventhough I think I have feelings for her.
mias pov:
Everyday I would hope that Dylan would come and visit me.But he would never show up.Finally it was time to come out of this hellhole.But I really wasent looking forward to seeing Dylan I knew he was at out house because his mom had to go overboard for some stupid business trip.I really wasent ready to confront Dylan.
"Mia you ready darling it's almost time to go"my mum said in a soothing voice.She hasent come here a lot because of work but at least I had liz who would visit me everyday to see how I was.
"Yes mum just need to get my phone"I replied back.I quickly got my phone and went to the car where my mum was waiting for me.
Finally we arrived home mum wouldn't stop asking me if I was alright.When the car stopped I bounced of and opened the door with my key.Without a doubt I went upstairs to take a long nice bath.
As I stepped in the toilet I took of the towel to hit the showers before I was about to go in the shower i saw Dylan naked!.
"AAAAAAAH!!"I screamed because we were now both naked.
"oh dollface if you so wanted me you just needed to ask"he said while looking me up and down.I quickly grabbed my towel and ran out from the toilet.I have never been so humiliated in my entire life.
Dylan's pov:
As I came out of the shower i saw her omg she is so fucking beautiful.
"AAAAAAAH!"she screamed.
"oh dollface if you so wanted me you just needed to ask"I snapped back while looking her up and down.
Quickly she grabbed her towel and sprinted out of the toilet.I watched as she left.Any girl would kill to be in her place right now but she dosent even care maybe that's why I'm intruged by her.I love everything about her,the way when she smiles you could see her cute dimples,or the way when she stands up to herself and takes no shit from no one.Fuck I think I have feelings for her.This has never happened before.

©isramahmoud9