Prologue

This story was inspired from She Wolf by David Guetta and Greek Mythology

🌑 🌒 🌓 🌔 🌕 🌖 🌗 🌘 🌑

Before many moons, every being fought to survive in a world filled with chaos. Overthrown by dark-sinister people, their rule was far from the harmonious haven man and creature once shared upon the lands. Long forgotten.

Forcing majestic animalia from their beloved homeland left it in ruins. Hunted for exploitation, these wild beasts proved futile to break. Those held captive welcomed death's embrace.

Until one day, powerful wicca gathered from across the vast blue. Calling upon justice for the cruelty and selfishness this world has fallen under.

Born under the aegis, the outcast stood firm in the Colaurian fields with the unsteady land at her feet. The Maeroi ordained the far-seen star as their helper in concealing the heavenly isle.

Hidden upon the waves by vertiginous winds. Four adamantine mounts stood guard from the roots of earth. It was here, in these honoured regions of the cypress grove where she built her capital.

Departing across the expanse, she sought to restore the balance. Aiming to conquer the evil she's destined to defeat. Nothing, however, could prepare her for the moment she laid eyes on him.

This is the story of Cynthia; and how Lycanthropes came to be by her hand as the Queen of Beasts.