A new mated pair

EMILY'S POV:

As soon as we entered our room Kody went to the bed and sat down with his head in his hands while his body was shaking violently with the need to shift. I walked up to him and whined to get his attention as well as from the discomfort that the heat was putting on me. Kody raised his head to look at me with his wolf eyes shinning through. "Emily I know that you need help but I want our first time to be special. I'm not sure what my wolf will do once he is set loose. I don't want to hurt you." My bottom jaw dropped onto his lap. Is he serious?! 'Seems so.' My wolf replied to my thought.

Well what the hell are we gonna do? This isn't getting any better and with every minute that goes by it gets hotter and hotter! 'Emily calm down. Just get him to understand that he won't hurt us.' And pray tell how you want me to do that? She sent me an image of her smirking as she said, 'Well play with him a little. I'm sure that once you start his wolf will be able to come forward and help us.' If wolves could blush I would be either a red or pink wolf instead of a white one. But before I could reply to her a wave of unbearable heat rushed through me making me whimper.

Kody looked at me with a concerned look. "Are you okay?" Instead of answering his question I nuzzled my head into his lap. I didn't reach his manhood since he closed his legs together tightly. "Emily? What are yo.." Before he finished I jumped on him pushing him back onto the bed. Seeing his shocked expression with lust filled eyes only cemented my decision to play and explore his body. I shoved my muzzle under his shirt pushing it up. He let out a little groan but I was guessing that it was because of my cold wolf nose.

"Em. Please just give me a chance to get undress myself." Kody was breathless that was until his wolf took over. And right there under me he shifted to his wolf form then looked up at me with a dark promise of sensual retribution. Within seconds Kody was out from under me and stalking me like he would a deer for his prey. My wolf side was howling with anticipation. He walked behind me sniffed my genitalia then mounted me. Something inside me warmed at the thought that in the morning I would be newly mated to this handsome hunk of a man and sexy wolf.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys 

sorry I haven't written lately but my comp is acting up so until I get it fixed it may take me a while to write the chapters :'(