Diagnosis and decisions

JOHN'S (THE ALPHA'S) POV:

I was shocked when Emily didn't listen to me when I told her to stop her attacks. Now the pack and I are all waiting to see how much damage was done to Kayla. In the middle of interrogating the pack members on their views of the fight, that was until Tony flooded the pack bonds with images of what happened. When he was finished the pack that wasn't involved turned growling and snarling on those who were.

"How could you?!" "He's just a pup! A BABY!" "Kayla got what she deserved!" Emily shouldn't have stopped with just her!" "We are so disappointed in you guys." The pack was drilling the kids involved, who have their heads hung low. Maby I spoke too soon, there are three of them with their heads held high as if they are proud of what they did.

"We have only tried to help the pack by weeding out the weak links." Tyler said, he is 5'10 with green dyed hair and hazel eyes with a lip piercing on his right side.  "The pup needs to learn to be stonger and find some courage." Freddy spat, he is 6'0 with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Molly came forward shaking her head at the boys. She whispered through our mate bond, 'Emily is just in the next room. I don't know how much she can hear of this now. But what I do know is that if she is listening we may have to fight the pack to stop her from hurting these dumb asses.' 

I nodded my head in agreement with my mate. Emily's become protective of the little wolf cub that if these fools didn't learn their lesson by watching her tear into Kayla they will never learn. Thanks to being an alpha I can check on individual pack members so I decided to look and see if Tony was awake and thankfully he was not. So I brought my attention back to what was going on in front of me.

"Psh. He is just a runt. One no one wants around anyway! So what's the problem with exerting a little of our frustrations out on him?" Amanda sneered, she is 5'5 with curly caramel hair with a darker shade eyes. Not only is she one of those vile wolves, her sister is Kayla. Molly and I had, had enough but before we could say anything all heads turned to the hall where wood was breaking. 

MOLLY'S POV:

Where the hall was once clean now sported wood fragments from a door and I think we all know who was coming. Due to the looks on the pack's faces they knew as well, they even made a path for her before she even entered the room. All of the kids except those three individuals were all cowering trying to be smaller and invisible. John shot the three that remained standing a look of warning. 'Junior is trying to calm her before she does something like she did to Kayla so I believe it wise to keep quiet.' He spoke to those of the pack members that were in the room with us.

But of course some need to learn the hard way. "Why is everybody so concerned with the MONSTER who has decided to take care of good as dead pup?" Amanda smiled while the others burst out laughing. Of course all three froze when a bone chilling roar that shook the house and pierced our sensitive ears came from the hall.

When our ears stopped ringing we could focus on a very pissed Emily standing in the door way. Her tiny frame was shaking violently, with nostrils flaring and pitch black eyes. When a wolf has taken over their eyes glow but the human side is still there but, when their eyes are black the wolf is in full control and usually death is the punishment to offenders.

John looked from the kids who looked ready to defend themselves and Emily who looked ready to kill. Everyone was tense and fearful, "Easy everyone. No one make any sudden moves and keep your mouths shut. Give her time to calm down." I spoke slowly and quietly as to not set her off. All our eyes were on her watching for any sign of attack. 

Amanda is most definitely Kayla's sister, "Hmph. Just go crawl back with your little abomination while you can. You should just be glad that you made it in time or we might have ki...." She didn't even finish when Emily launched herself at the girl. The pack was scrambling to get out of the way and was blocking my mate and I from stopping her.