Filling in through alpha's eyes

MOLLY'S POV:

I couldn't believe that Amanda would attack a pup and not think that I wouldn't stop her... Oh wait yes I can because she showed me sooo much respect to begin with that she would just back away slowly with worry on her face at what she had done. Phft. Yeah right. But I had warned her through the pack link that her time was nearing an end for what she did. And truth to be told even though I shouldn't feel this way towards another pack member my wolf and I were just waiting for Emily or John to deliver the killing blow since she has committed a serious offense to the pack.

Emily did not disappoint and neither did John. As soon as John caught sight of me and I explained what had happened though I only showed him images through our mate bond and told him that when the pack left and Emily along with Kody were in any shape to listen would I tell the whole story. I feel sorry for the new mates since they were ready to take each other out in the yard until all of these interruptions came barreling in on them. I know how unbearable the need is to have your mate complete the bonding is. 

It feels like nothing can put out the fire and even though your mate touches you it feels as if he/she is fanning pleasure rather than soul wrenching desire. But as I watched Emily tear Amanda's head off through the pack bonds a sense of sorrow fills me as I can't bear the thought of one of my pups, if John and I are blessed to have any, going insane then having someone kill them because the pup was out of control. Margret and David were going to be heartbroken and furious.

But what could have been done? We certainly couldn't have let it continue and even if she had become a rouge she would have been nothing more than a bitch wolf. A breeding female to a pack of rouges or a hunter's next kill. Death may seem harsh to give someone but she would have killed more than just me and Tony. None of the other pups would be safe. Hell not even her own parents would have been safe if she were allowed to live like she was. 

I stayed in my wolf form playing with Tony, who was in his wolf form, while John dealt the heart wrenching news to Amanda's parents and though I blocked out there voices in the pack bonds I could feel their rage, grief and sorrow. John didn't say anything when he came in five minutes later but laid down on the bed with his face covered in a pillow. Picking Tony up I laid beside my mate knowing that words were now where near enough to explain to him why it had to be done. Even though he already knows with crystal clarity the reasons why.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter guys 

I just wanted to put Molly's state of mind in with what happened with Amanda XD