"Idiots," I muttered rolling my eyes. Of course I regretted it because soon they had a mischivious glint in their eyes.

"Yuuuki!" they said in a sing-song voice. "Trick or Treat?"

"Damn it," I cursed under my breath for not thinking of bringing candy. I sent a pleading look to Haruhi who gave me two candies smiling and I gave it to the twins, smirking as they once again pouted, muttering things to themselves.

"Serves you right demon brothers... what? angels..." Tamaki suddenly appeared, dressed as a... vampire. Sigh, why am I not surprised? "I can't allow my precious daughters to suffer the indignities I went through last year."

Haruhi and I sat down, knowing Tamaki would continue talking.

"I knew this would happen, so everywhere around Haruhi I overflowed with candy that I've hidden!" He continued proudly. "You won't be able to lay a finger on Haruhi all day today!"

Geez! Why didn't he cover me in candy as well?

"TAMAKI-SAMA! You're a vampire this year?" fangirls soon questioned blushing and giggling. Ew.

"ah, the ladies ere are also so beautiful," he muttered seductively, making me shudder feeling nauseous. "Won't you give me the love called blood?"

"You're too naughty!" One said blushing.

"Dammit! That stupid president dares to ruin our plan," Hikaru muttered annoyed."At least there's Yuki... she won't be able to be by Haruhi all day..."

the twins turned to me smiling evily, making me actually feel nervous.

"Yuki-kun!" Someone called gripping my arm, making me turn back.

"Why aren't you dressed up?" One of the girls asked. "did you forget your costume?"

"Ah," I muttered feeling the stares from the twins and HAruhi, but I had to play my badass act. "Actually, I do have a costume here... do you want to help me put it on?"

The girs started fighting over who was helping me, making me chuckle smirking.

"Don't worry, I can put it on myself..." I said making the girls pout sadly. "But I might call one of you to take it off."

The girls all blushed and nodded while I winked. Hikaru, Kaoru and Tamaki where actually blushing, while Haruhi smiled amused.

"So why won't you go change?" A girl asked smirking.

"Yeah! What costume did you bring?" another asked smiling.

"Well, It's a costume my little sister picked for me," I said smiling. "It's a rock-star costume."

"Oohhh!" the girls all said wide-eyed. "Go change!"

I smirked and decided I could change just for the heck of it.

"I'll be right back," I smirked. "Now don't get all confy without me."

"N-No!" they yelled blushing as I took my school bag over my shoulder and went to the Host Club. I can't change at the boy's restroom, nor at the girls. Better safe than sorry!

I grabbed the guitar case I'd left in the Club and changed into my costume. It is true, I had picked this two years ago for my brother to dress at in Halloween. It consisted of black ripped skinny jeans( they don't fit skinny at all since they were my brother's so they're a bit loose). A black and white checkered belt tied loosely so it went sideways. A simple red t-shit with a white skull, and a black leather jacket on top. I put a fake piercing in my lip and some in the upper part of my ear. I added some chains to my neck, with a black choker that had spikes, and a spiked bracelet. I used a permanent marker to trace the words LIVE FREE in my fingers like a tattoo (AN: just like Christopher drew!) And spiked some parts of my hair up a little.