Seventhy-Five

Minhyun's POV

It's a bit early to my normal time of waking up today.

And i'm already done with my routine, actually i'm ready going to school.

Last night was really the hurtful thing to hear, specially coming from papa.

*knock-*knock

"Minhyun-ah wake u--oh you're early today!" Ngumiti lang ako kay mama at niyakap siya.

"Breakfast is ready? Are you going to eat?" I nod.

I grab my bag already and headed to dining area.

"Kuya why is your eye look so puffy? Did you cry?" Papa looked at me then i avoid it.

"N-no."  I excuse.

"Then what happen?" Yumi asked.

"It's none of your business Yumochi." Yumi just shrugged and continue to eat.

After my breakfast, i grabbed my bag and say goodbye to them.

When i arrive at my school Mico, Nico and Klayden hyung is waiting for me at the gate.

They're always guiding me here at school, before they graduate on their last year on this school.

"Hey?" Klayden hyung wake me.

"Huh?"

"So? Is there any update?" Nico hyung asked me.

"Why do you keep saying the same question everytime?" Mico hyung said.

"Well, it's not ny fault! Dad always saying that to me when i'm leaving the house." Nico hyung explain

"Tell Minhyun if Yoongi is okay?" Nico/Klayden hyung said.

Yep jinx!

"Nico! Every single day! Your saying the same thing to Minhyun though Minhyun can't answer it." Klayden hyung said.

"I'm sorry Nico hyung." I said.

"Hey you don't have to say sorry to us, it's not your fault." Mico hyung said.

I bow to them and headed to my classroom, same as always i don't have any friends!

I'm just an outcast here.

And this is all Papa's fault.

Hays.

Blaming papa again.

"Hey? Minhyun right?" A voice appear in front of me.

"Who are you?" I coldly said.

"Duh! I'm your sister on your father side." 

"Like what i don't have a sister." I said.

"Duh! My mom is Suran." She said then she show me a picture of  Papa and that bij Suran.

"How can you prove that Yoongi is your dad?" I said.

"Is this picture not enough?" She said.

"It's just a picture of Suran and Papa, and i know that they have a relatioship because of your 'mother' you said, but it's not enough to prove that Yoongi is your father, and before you correct me, yes they have relationship but it is not impossible that your mom may have another guy to make you right? You can't fool a person like me, now would you please get out of my sight?" I pleased.