Fifthy-Three

Yoongilagid: Miyu where are you?

Yoongilagid: Miyu please tell me where are you? I'm worried.

Yoongilagid: Why does your account is deactivated?

Yoongilagid: Miyu please..

Yoongilagid: Miyu answer your phone!

Yoongilagid: Miyu answer you fucking phone! Damn it!

Yoongilagid: Miyu please i'm worried i'm gonna die.

Miyunaise: Condolence.

Yoongilagid: What the-- there's no time for jokes.

Yoongilagid: Miyu where are you you not in your house!

Miyunaise: Why do you care?

Yoongilagid: Because i'm your damn boyfriend.

Miyunaise: Really? I have a boyfriend? I didn't know.

Yoongilagid: Miyu don't be like that.

Yoongilagid: Miyu please i didn't like to be arrange either.

Yoongilagid: Miyu please talk to me don't ignore me.

Miyunaise: Enough Yoongi, just let me live quitely.

Yoongilagid: Well Miyu i can't live quietly!

Yoongilagid: Miyu please i will explain.

Miyunaise: Miyu just throw her phone on the window.

Yoongilagid: Who the hell are you?

Miyunaise:  It's Alexa dude!

Yoongilagid: Where's Miyu?!

Miyunaise: She's in her room crying out loud, that shit sister of mine is disturbing me.

Yoongilagid: Can you give her phone back.

Yoongilagid: Miyu if you are reading this please stay there i will talk to you.

Miyunaise: Oh good now i have a visitor to disturb the hell out of me.

Yoongilagid: Miyu open the door.

Miyu's POV

After he sent me his last text in a minute i just heard a car outside the house.

I wiped my tears and listen to the door.

And i heard Alexa is inviting Yoongi inside.

Damn you Alexa!

Cursed you!

I was shock when someone's opening the door with keys.

DAMN IT ALEXA WHY DID YOU GAVE HIM THE KEYS?!

I jump quickly on my bed and cover my whole body with a blanket, and pretend to be asleep.

"Hey Miyu please talk to me." I heard a soft voice, then i just feel that he just sit next to me.

"Miyu please? Just listen to me." His voice i know it's gonna break anytime.

My pillow is almost wet because my tears won't stop falling in my cheeks, while covering my mouth not to hear any single sobs.

"Miyu i didn't want it to, but you will understand if you listen." I stand up and wiped my face because it's all wet and all because of my tears

"What kind of explanation you will explain to me to make it clear?!"  I cuss him.

"Yoongi i heard it! You're getting married! So why the hell are you still here?" My tears are running down to my cheeks.

"I'm here because i just want to make it clear to you." He calmly said.

"Like what?"

"Miyu, i didn't choose this situation."

"Then why the hell are you here?! Why don't you fight with me? Why didn't you stop them."

"Miyu i can't disobey my parents will, first they're not supporting me being an idol."

"What the hell is the connection?!"

"What i mean is, this time i will follow on what they say because that's our agreement."

"So you follow that ass arrange marriage."

"I have nothing to do Miyu, although this is my dream right?"

"So you just need to be an idol? So you choose that fucking celebrity to me?" I said, then same as my eyes do, tears are falling down again on my cheeks.

"That's not wha---" I cut him off.

"Shut it, stop fighting Yoongi it's complicated."  I just close my eyes and i don't want to see his face.

While my eyes are close i feel someone hold my cheek, i don't want to open my eyes i just want to feel his hands, and now i feel his thumbs wiping my tears.

Don't do this please!

It's making me selfish and doesn't want you to let go.

"Miyu open your eyes and look at me." I follow what he say, and i see on his eyes full of pain.

"My Min Miyu is the person that i know who always smile, so please smile? My Miyu that i know is brave right? My Miyu that i know doesn't gave up right? So please Miyu don't be like this because of me, i want you to live Happy as you really are okay?" He then fixed my hair and kissed me in the forehead.

Then he disappear like a bubble.

I can't move.

I can't breath.

He's really leaving me.