"You're not my property!" I protest, slapping his arm to push him out of the room "get out of the room!"

"You're no fun, Elias." He sighs as he got out of the room, I quickly changed into my uniform.

The first half of the school ended, I came to school during lunch time where I was greeted by Hari and Ryohei. I wave at the two with a tired smile.

Ryohei was covered by bandages all over him, and he continue to catch me up on what happen to Lambo's fight. Lunch time ended quickly as I resume classes, I slept most of the class and the next thing I knew I was alone. 

I decided to have a small moment of time to think for myself, a moment of piece. I took a deep breath and released all of the air I took. I don't really feel like going home either, so I'll probably just go to a cafe until Gokudera's battle.

On my way, lost in thoughts, I bumped into a scrawny black haired boy, his hair was a mess, I couldn't see his eyes at all due to his thick glasses. His built was way skinnier than me, and there were visible bruises in his face. He wore an old baggy school uniform to hide it but signs of being underfed and physical abuse was showing.

That uniform... it looks similar to Simon middle school?

"I'm sorry about that, are you alright?" I asks as I help him get up. He only nodded.

"U-um.." the boy stutters, hugging himself "..I'm fine, thank you."

"No problem!" I smile cheerily, I was hoping to get talk to him more but there were some rats following me.

He nods and was about leave, part of me had a feeling that I would regret it if I didn't do something.

"I'm Elliot! Elliot Echo from Namimori! Nice to meet you by the way!" I reached my hand to him as he look at me with skeptic weariness on him, his guard was up, but at the same time he was taken aback.

He stares at me with a complex expression, not knowing if I'm dangerous or an idiot. But nevertheless, he shook my hand.

"...nao. Ishikawa Nao from Simon middle school."

"Oooh! Simon middle school! I would like to learn more about your school! Is it okay if we talk about it? Oh but don't feel pressure by my silly request but I would love to hear about Simon!"

"Er... um, I don't mind sharing information, it's nothing special but I'm sure you'll find it pretty boring" He looks to the side, not looking directly at my eyes.

"Really? Then that be great! Here's my number! Text me when you're free to talk more about your school!" I shook his hand one more time, giving him my number as well.

I knew it! I didnt expect meeting a student out of Simon's school.

Once we part ways, I make my way to a small cafe, they had simple yet cozy aesthetic and I couldn't help myself to enjoy a couple pieces of cake. I was trying my best to enjoy my day when I can't helped to be annoyed at the two Varia members whose sits a table across from me.

"Shishishishi"

"Um, why not join me if you're just going to follow me with such oblivion"

"Voii, what are you talking about?!"

"Um, is there any reason you followed me?"I sigh at the two who showed up "I won't interrupt the battle or have any reason for you guys to watch me."

"Shishishi, I heard that the third candidate of the Lin Family was a girl and I'm oddly curious about you." 

"Hoh, a prince with a royal blood is curious about me, I'm honored." I said with a monotone voice, as they sat in front of me.

"Hey, why don't we make a bet, if Varia were to win. Would you go to Varia's side?" Belphegor offers, knowing that he's going to win anyway, but I kept listening "and you will enter with us, dressed according by your gender."

"Heh, isn't that interesting." I smirk, pretending not to know the result of their battle, perhaps by doing this, I've intertwine my path to the world of KHR "then if Tsuna won the battle of the rings, you'll leave me alone and I won't join Varia, okay? What do say Cervello sisters?"

"Shishishishi, I'm fine with that!" The blonde prince laughes, as I ask the twins who was listening from behind as they looked at each other and nodded. The new rules will be announced before Gokudera's battle.

I continued to eat my food and drink my green tea latte, which I was surprisingly accompanied by the two Varia members who's trying out Japanese food. It was a weird but pleasant time to spend it with Tsuna's enemy. Oh well, I'm a neutral party. 

 Tonight's battle going to be interesting!

_______

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-