Close the Window.

Start from the beginning

I smirked darkly as he stood there, quietly laughing at himself. I slowly got up from the couch and approached him from behind. He didn't hear me. Well, if its feedback he wants, it's feedback he'll get...

I grabbed his ass from underneath and pushed him up slightly so he could reach. He gasped and squeaked when I squeezed it tightly. His hands were on the top of the window sill but he wasn't moving. He was just shaking as his breathing became more erratic. Maybe he wants you too? Hell, only one way to find out.

I squeezed him again and became more aroused by his sounds and the way he arched his back. "What are you doing? Close the window." He did as he was told, but with some struggle as he became weak with lust and arousal. He had to have known he would've gotten something out of this.

When the window was shut, I let go of his ass and he sat on the edge of the counter, facing me. Then, it was as if some barrier had just broke. We both went forward at the same time and kissed deeply. He knows that I'm stronger than him, so he immediately opened his mouth and let me win dominance. He tastes so good here... I reached back and gently tugged his hair, making him moan into my mouth. I moaned back in reply, lifting him up from underneath again and pulling his pants and boxers off.

I opened my eyes with concern and noticed that he was already looking at me as we continued to kiss. His eyes were my answer. He wanted this, and he has no worries. I broke away for a second to take care of my  clothes and stare admiringly as he took care of the rest of his. 

He was so perfect, almost a porcelain doll. His pale skin seemed to glow from the light shining in from the window behind him. He was slender, delicate, and beautiful. And he's all mine, now. I closed the space between us once more, this time going straight for his neck and searching everywhere for that one little spot. Hmph, nowhere... Let me just move up a bit... There!

I licked a spot right underneath the side of his jaw and he gasped and moaned out, grabbing onto my head. Surprising me, he leaped from the counter and wrapped his legs around my waist, rubbing me against his ass in the process. We groaned in unison at the lovely contact.

"Are you ready? Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Aleks while slicking my fingers and moistening his hole. He could barely speak.

"Ah! Y-yes, James. Do it...P-please" I reached down and smoothed my precum all around my member as a sub for lube and placed myself at his entrance. He groaned in irritation and lowered himself to me from above. The pleasure overtook me and I couldn't seem to hold myself up, so I slid us onto the floor between the island and the counter, him sitting ontop of me with me sheathed inside of him.

His hips began to roll as he tried to accustom himself to the feeling. Shit, nothing has felt this good before... Nothing has looked this hot before, either. Just watching him as his body kept grinding forward and backward on top of me could've made me cum. Who knew this annoying prick could be so damn sexy?

His eyes were closed tightly in pain, but they began opening as the pleasure soon seeped in. He rolled his hips backwards and stayed there, sucking in air as if he just had the air knocked out of him. When he breathed out, he realeased a loud moan that sent me over.

I held his hips where they were because I knew I was rubbing right against his spot. I pounded into him from underneath, and he kept moaning and moaning. I couldn't even hear my own sounds of pleasure, he was so damn loud! But fuck, do I love it.

His hands were scraping at the floor, trying to find something to hold onto so he can hold himself steady as the nerve wracking pleasure coursed through him over and over. He was so tight around me, I felt myself begin to climb. Higher and higher we both went. We were above the clouds, out of heavens reach, and in a land of our very own. 

"Shit, James! Oh, fuck! I'm gonna... FUCK! JAMES!!" He couldn't even finish his sentence as his liquids shot all over my stomach. He tightened around me, and that mixed with the sound of Aleks screaming my name brought me to my climax. 

"A-ALEKS!!" I held fast to him, staying inside of him as I came, feeling the most pleasure I ever had. I couldn't even pull out, so it was his job to roll off of me and lay at my side, resting his head on my chest. Neither of us cared about the mess we made as we layed there.

"You could have told me you couldn't reach the window." I whispered in his ear.

"Fuck off, James."

"Oh, and Aleks?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I felt him nuzzle closer to me and sigh in relief as if a weight has been taken off of his shoulders.

"And I love you, too."