ninteen. potato head

in case we got lost you and i

❝ in case we got lost you and i ❞

☽ .* ・ 。゚

FROM WHAT WAS described by Cleopatra to the two of the warriors dwelling on the sea border wasn't something entirely new to them duo. Having their own run-in with the group on more than one occasion the Doctor went over to where she had mentioned them to be with full confidence. "Could've just taken the TARDIS," Katie mentioned in regards to them having walked longer than the queen had mentioned it would take.

"Don't have to use the TARDIS for everything. Could just walk. I like walking."

"I don't." Rolling his eyes over the dramatics soon enough they reached the ships situated by the ocean. Making them out to appear to be dunes the Doctor crossed his arms to look them over. Wondering what exactly it was that made them come around her she mimicked his poise and watched as well.

"Katie!" The Doctor pushed her down to have them both land on the ground suddenly. Roughing colliding with the floor, her head started to throb for her to hold her hand against it in pain. Turning to her friend for an explanation he appeared to be everywhere until finally looking back for her to be able to focus on him. "Sorry, they were about to shoot you. Can't let that happen."

"Thanks, but did you have to knock me down so hard?" She told him as he helped her up with ease. The Doctor started to walk over to one of the dunes and she followed to see a Sontaran pop up, gun in hand, helmet off, and ready for the attack.

Snarling the potato head eyed the two of them in frustration. "Doctor! How did I miss you and your companion?!" The Sontaran spoke.

"Well, what I want to know is where the rest of your little army is."

The Sontaran laughed amused over the request. "And why should I give them up to the enemy?"

"Because I'm sure you wouldn't want to become a nurse after they find out you couldn't kill me when you had a clear shot." The Sontaran flinched when it heard the word 'nurse' to then stiffen back up and slowly lower its gun. They put their wrist to their mouth, whispered something to the band and looked back to us. "Katie, we have to go. Now! Run!"

Even with having listened immediately and holding onto him, the pair were now surrounded. Four Sontarans stood behind them with guns in their grips and directed to aim at them."I found the Doctor and his companion. Take them to the ship," the original Sontaran that had attacked said and they immediately started to grab us. Attempting to get out of their grasp Katie began wriggling away from them to the best of her ability but only proved unsuccessful. "Say bye to your loyal companion." She looked up to the Doctor attempting to speak to her but he was gone too.

☽ .* ・ 。゚

THE COLD, METAL walls of the Sontaran ship slowly came into her line of sight. Looking to the purple light fixtures on the machine ahead she knit her brows confused and was midway to asking her friend a question before realizing he wasn't with her. Lifting her hands proved to be pointless having been tied to a chair and left to sit patiently to be spoken to. Except she didn't wish to wait, doing her best to get out of the ties by moving her wrists out. Even with three fingers, the knot was fairly tight.

DISENCHANTED, doctor whoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara