and extra sprinkles

LMAO I HAVENT UPDATED IN TWO YEARS I-
🤣😛😋😗😜🤩😎
uh yeah. sorry. I think I got my mojo back for this book tho

-

chapter five

verkwan

it was already monday morning and seungkwan truly wondered where the weekend had gone. his only two days of rest had sped past him and now, he was back at school and waking up at 6:00 every morning for 5 days. seungkwan groaned and rolled to his side, trying to awaken himself with the sunlight peaking through his blinds. he just ended up getting blinded and annoyed that he did, making seungkwan groan and literally roll out of bed.

he fell on the floor with a thud, wrapped up like a burrito in his blankets and suddenly finding the floor comfortable due to his tiredness.

"i just wanna sleep" seungkwan moaned, complaining out loud while crawling towards his school uniform.

regardless, seungkwan stripped from his pyjama's and sleepily put on his new school uniform, peaking out of one eye as he couldn't open both properly just yet. he felt sleep deprived and maybe because he was. he had been wasting his time watching an idol group survival show instead of doing the biology homework due tomorrow, first thing in the morning. seungkwan couldn't bring himself to care as much. no matter what school he attended, how many friends he had or how happy he was, seungkwan would still feel the exact same about school. which was that it was shitty and gave him immense anxiety from time to time.

he quickly checked the time, making sure that he wouldn't be late and he wasn't. so, seungkwan shoved his books into his backpack and put on his shoes, not bothering to untie and retie his laces. seungkwan was just lazy like that.

"seungkwan? hurry, have breakfast" his mother called out to him and seungkwan was surely lured by the delicious smell wafting around the house.

the student waddled over to the dining table and happily sat himself down, looking up when his mother walked in and placed a plate with an omelette and toast on it in front of him. seungkwan's stomach ached in hunger before he attacked the breakfast made graciously by his lovely mother. he said a quick thank you with his mouth full but his mother couldn't even be mad; seeing her son so enthralled with food just made her grin.

after seungkwan scarfed down his food, he checked the clock and bolted up from his chair. he walked into the kitchen, finding his mother washing the dishes and gave the woman a goodbye kiss.

"i'll see you later mum, thanks again for breakfast" seungkwan mumbled against her cheek. she smiled brightly at the gesture.

"of course, baby. have fun at school"

"i will!" he called from the hall where he had run down with his school bag already over his back.

seungkwan slipped out of the house and shoved his earphones into his ears, playing dean and mumbling out the lyrics to d(half moon). he waited at the bus stop with the chilling morning breeze dancing gracefully all around him, trapping him in coldness without a way to escape. seungkwan would have to find his thermal coat, knowing that the weather would not get any warmer. it would probably just get worse.

seungkwan breathed hot air onto his hands as the feeling of his fingers starting to freeze and break off crept up on him. it was times like this that seungkwan wished he had someone to drive him to school or that he could drive himself. but, the bus would have to do for now.

the bus then pulled up at his stop and seungkwan rushed inside, paid and took a seat near where the heater was. god, how he wished he could take his bed to school or that school would come to him. maybe with some strong arguments and a power point presentation, seungkwan could convince his mother to enroll him in online school (it would never happen but it would be a nice attempt).