I took a peek at the speed and saw I was going 140. I rounded one more corner and slammed on the brakes. I heard Vivian's screams along with the squealing of the tires against the concrete. "Why do you say you love me?" I spat grabbing the hand gun from the waistband of my joggers.

Vivian knew I grabbed the gun yet, she didn't even make a move to look at it. Instead, she kept eye contact with me and swallowed some. "What?" She questioned, only stirring my pot even more. I grabbed her jaw and pressed the barrel of the gun against her temple. I cocked the gun.

"Do not play with me Vivian. The gun is cocked, just a slip of my finger and poof, there go your brains." Her tears were still falling fast but she didn't hold fear in her eyes. "Why do you love me? I've hit you, I've yelled and screamed at you, and I've done nothing but treat you like shit the whole time we've know each other."

"The thought of you not being here with me hurts me way more than your punch ever did. I love you because I know this isn't you. The Ashton that punched me, wasn't you. I break you down and-"

"Shut up." I spat and she flinched some. I put the gun behind my back and grabbed her throat in my hand, I squeezed until I knew it wasn't comfortable. "Would you still love me If I squeezed the life out of you?"

I felt her swallow against my hand and watched as her small fragile hand squeezed tightly on my wrist and her other hand trailed my cheek. "Ashy, I would love you if you beat me black and blue and led me to my deathbed. But you won't," she said leaning forward some and cupping my cheek in her one hand and like that, I was putty. "Because you love me. Just say it Ashton. Tell me-"

"Shut up!" I yelled and pulled from her. I hit the steering wheel and heard a click. Vivian undone her seat belt and was pushing me against my seat, climbing on top of me.

"You want a future with me. You're just scared ashy. I know its easier to push everyone away but you cant do that with me. You can't because I love you and I don't want anything from you. All I want is you Ashton Collins." I squeezed my fist again and looked at her green eyes. My heart beat fast, probably as fast as Vivian's.

"I hate you." I snapped and grabbed her neck. "You make me feel something I shouldn't feel. I was never supposed to care about you Vivian." I pulled her towards me and pressed my lips against hers.
.
Vivian's pov

Ashton said he had somewhere to go, business to do, but I didn't want to leave him, especially now. I insisted that he took me with him, I told him i'd stay back and not be anyone's problem. After serious consideration, he caved and agreed.

He pulled up to a large club that looked tougher than the Cold Croc, I swallowed as I stepped out of the car and shook my head, immediately regretting my bugging him to let me come with him.

"Ashy," I whispered grabbing Ashtons large hand. "I'm scared." He looked over at me and rolled his eyes. He continued to pull me further into the building, guns were all around me, guys with big muscles and strange tattoos stood with a murderous glare. "I want to go home."

"Suck it up vi, you signed up for this." He snapped. "No body made you come. But I'm making you stay." He grabbed my arm roughly in his hand, dragging me behind him.

"Ashy," I whispered and he snapped. He was lightning fast as he turned in rage and faced me. He gripped my chin in his hand drawling a whimper from me.

"Stop doing that Vivian. Stop trying to fucking comfort me when I don't want to be." He walked away from me and I followed behind.

We walked up to a door and my heart beated faster. I heard the door open and I looked down at my feet, Ashton grabbed my arm and pulled me in.