Chapter 5

"Alright! Let's get rooms settled!" Jack clapped his hands together, rubbing them together, then walking up the stairs, the others following at the same pace. They were all very excited for a sleepover, considering they don't see each other very often, and also so they could catch up.

Jack walked up the stairs at a steady pace, a huge smile on his face. He thought of why his leader would allow a sleepover. Maybe they need more planning time? He shrugged and made it to the top of the staircase, making a right turn and going down a hall that had three doors on each side. He turned, seeing the others waiting for his instructions. "This is where your rooms will be. Just don't go into the last room." He pointed to the door at the end of the hallway. "Some scary shit is in there."

"Yeah....anyone who goes in doesn't go out..." Jack's best friend shivered, realizing what the Irishman was up to.

The masked one and brunette rolled their eyes, catching onto what they were doing. Bryce, Cartoonz, and Ethan chose their rooms, leaving the remaining one for Nanners.

They all entered their rooms, checking it out.

??'s POV

I entered my room, locking it behind me. I took my earpeice out of my jean pocket and put it in my ear, turning it on.

"Finally." The voice on the other end complained. "Took you long enough."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Listen, they're all gathered for tonight. I don't know how long it's going to last. We should probably do it tonight to be safe."

"Alright, I'll gather them up."

"Sweet. See you soon." I turned off the earpeice and placed it back into my pocket. I unlocked my door and walked out of my room.

Noone's POV

Everyone met downstairs, where they played video games.

"You'll never beat my high score!" The Irishman exclaimed at the red-haired one.

"Oh yeah? Wanna test me on that?" He smirked as his blue character ran through the map, avoiding all the dangers and collecting all the golden rings. He soon dashed through the checkpoint at the end of the level. "Hell yeah!" He raised his fists in the air. They all looked in amazement as the points kept building up, just barely not making as many as Jack had.

"Haha! I win!" Jack stood and did a little dance that everyone laughed at, including himself.

"Man, this is great!" Smitty exclaimed. "If only (Y/N) didn't care so much about the heist, it would be even more fun!" Ohm nodded in agreement.

"Well, let's go try and get her to come play for a few rounds!" Bryce offered. "She can take a bit of a break, at least."

"Race ya there!" Smitty got up and ran towards the planning room, and threw open the door, finding it empty. "Huh? Where is she?"

"Maybe in her room." Ohm replied. They made their way to her bedroom door. Smitty walked up to the door, knocking carefully.

"Come in." The familiar feminine voice said at the other side the door. The Canadian slowly opened it, finding his leader on her bed, looking on her phone and petting her dog, who glared at him. "What do you need?"

Smitty blinked out of his thoughts. "We were wondering if you want to join us for a few rounds before we decide to sleep. We kinda miss you being with us."

She smiled. "You boys are too cute. But I'm going to have to pass. I have stuff that I need to do. Sorry." She gave an apologetic look. Smitty frowned, but understood. "Okay. We'll see you in the morning."

"Night, boys." They shut her door as the (h/c) haired girl sighed and continued petting her dog. She hated not having fun with the boys, as abnoxious as they were, but they had a heist in two weeks, and she couldn't risk failing it. She continued typing in her notes on her phone, coming up with the entrances for each one.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" She heard Smitty yell from downstairs and Harley raised her ears, narrowing her eyes and growling lowly, the fur on her back raising.

"Shhh..it's okay." She pet the top of her dog's head and went to her dresser to grab her mask. (Can be any mask you want) The leader's dog has never been like that before when anyone yelled at her from downstairs, so just in case, she figured hiding her identity would be best.

She carefully opened her bedroom door, stealthily going down the stairs. She quietly gasped at the sight; Jack lied on the couch, a knife jabbed into his stomach, a crimson liquid that was obviously not strawberry jam leaking out, Smitty was on the ground, blood oozing from his head, Ohm and Bryce looked like they were knocked out with no injuries, Nanners and Ethan were nowhere to be seen, and Mark laid on the ground, in the same situation as Smitty.

The leader heard footsteps and before she could react, she got hit in the head and her next sight was nothing but darkness.