"I don't know if I want to go in there and have him glare at me like he'd never loved me. I can't stand and look at the man I completely adore and love with the entirety of my heart, for him to just look back at me the same way he looks at someone as he guts them."

Yoongi opened his mouth and then shut it. He blinked while doing the action repeatedly.

He squinted with his mouth open in confusion, "that's, that's a comparison. I don't think he hates you though. He did love you like he loved the stars."

"Yeah, but that was before. If he doesn't even like Jimin, is he really gonna like me? Of all people?"

"You're right."

There was a moment of silence before my eyes dipped down to his hand, still twirling a cigarette.

"You smoke?"

He shook his head, "no. They confiscated them from Jungkook and he told me he'll castrate me if I lose them. They're a bit of a stress reliever, even if you don't smoke because I like the smell and the way they spin."

"I hate the smell of smoke and cigarettes. For some reason, I didn't mind the smell on Jungkook."

"That's because his cologne always masked it. Plus, he always smoked outside so the smell never stuck to him properly."

I nodded, watching as he put it back in the box and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"Well, you wanted to see him, and if you're going in, then I will."

He pulled his jacket on, smoothing out the creases before opening the door.

"This one is- oh, hey Yoongi." Jimin interrupted himself, craning his neck to see, "and Taehyung. Just teaching Jungkook everyone's names, think he's getting the hang of it, aren't you?" Jimin smiled proudly to Jungkook, who simply cocked a brow in response.

"I'm not a child. It's not rocket science, of course I can recognise you. I just don't remember the past." His voice was sharp and I saw Jimin's face fall, quickly covering up the falter with a smile.

"I apologise. I should've known better."

I couldn't resist scrunching my face up at Jimin's response, how the fuck could you let your best friend talk to you like that?

"Got something to say?" Jungkook asked, seeing my scrunched up face.

"Plenty."

"I've got time."

"How could you speak to Jimin like that?"

"Wouldn't you be annoyed if as soon as you woke up, someone is pushing a picture in your face and telling you everyone's names?"

"Why wouldn't you want to remember?"

"I'd just woken up, why else?"

"Listen, he only wants what's best for you."

"I know what's best for me, and it's not having a picture pushed into my eyes."

"You're a fucking asshole."

"Who the fuck are you to speak?"

"It's not as if you'd remember."

"Might be for the fucking best."

My jaw dropped, ouch.

I mean, he's probably right but still.

Fucking damn.

"Not so cocky now, are you?" He folded his arms, covered in bandages and gauze.

"Jeon!" Jin scolded.