New Enemy, Old Friend

" That weapon you wanted us to test, is gone? " Solar said with frustration in his voice. Cici Ko solemnly nodded.

" Yes. And now it will be in the hands of a very dangerous person, " he said. This made Thunder and Cyclone sit up.

" Dangerous? " they said at the same time. Cici Ko knew that he had some explaining to do.

" Very since power spheres were created, many started to try to steal them for themselves. And one team stood out from the others, they call themselves the Space Pirates. Their captain, Captain Separo, is one of the most skilled and dangerous alien in space, " he said.

" And those Fighterbots, I assume they are called Space Minions. Captain Separo is a cruel man, some say he is," Thunder said, recalling what he read in a book.

" That's right. And he has been looking for a weapon, a really rare and special weapon. Some say he wants to use it to find more and all power spheres, " Cici Ko went on. "And that weapon, is the weapon that we had, the Elemental sceptre. "

" The Elemental sceptre? "

" Yes, and funny enough, it's locked up. And the way to unlock it is that you have to have the people who possess these powers: Lightning, Wind, Earth, Water, Fire, Nature and Sunlight, " Cici Ko said. The brothers' expression turned to shock.

" That's all of our powers. But why? "

" I don't know either. I have looked it up, but I have yet to figure out the people's names. But I do know, is that these seven are princes of a certain conquered kingdom, " Cici Ko said as he leaned in closer to the table. The brothers were more shocked to hear this. That's right, they haven't told any of them their past. Not even Fang and the others.

" And..... You think that their.... Us? " Solar asked worriedly. Cici Ko smiled.

" I am not certain. And I don't want to jump to conclusions. So, don't worry, I don't think you smart and brave boys are royalty, " he said with a smile. Some of the brothers secretly sighed in relief, some just stayed quiet.

" So, if the sceptre needs these seven elements. Then won't Captain Separo have to find the people who possess them? " Leaf asked. Cici Ko nodded.

" Yes, he has. But I know that it won't be an easy task for him, because in order to unlock it, not only do you need to find the elements, but you also have to find the right people. You cannot just take someone who just happen to have the same power, " he said.

" Then it won't be an easy task for us, either, " Quake said.

" Afraid not, " Cyclone said.

" But either way, we have to find him and get it back. Who knows, maybe he will actually have some sheer dumb luck and actually find the right people, " Thunder said seriously.

" You're right, Thunder. But in order to find him and take him down, we will need reinforcements, " Cici Ko said, then he let out a sly smirk.
" Time to bring an old friend back to base. "

The brothers were in their room. Though everything was silent, they couldn't help but wonder what that ' old friend ' does Cici Ko speak off.

Finally, Solar broke the silence.

" Who do you think that friend will be? " he asked. His brothers shrugged.
" No idea. We will have to wait and see for ourselves when they actually come, " Cyclone said. Then there was a knock on the door.

" Come in, " Quake said. The door opened and Fang came in.

" Why, hello, Fang. Why have you come here? " Thunder asked politely.

" Well, a relative of mine wanted to see you all, especially you, Thunder, " Fang said as he gave way for the person behind him.

" How long has it been. Hello, Thunder, Cyclone, Quake, Ice, Blaze, Leaf and Solar. It's so nice to see you again, " he said. The brothers sniped immediately when they saw him.

" You are an old friend, and you still are. It's so good to see you too, Kaizo, " Thunder said as he went up to the tall and good looking man.

" Look how much you've all grown. Heh, when I last saw you, you were just this tall, " Kaizo said, putting his hand to a much shorter height than Thunder.

" We've all grown up, " Thunder said. Kaizo nodded.

" So, Cici Ko sent me here. He interrupted my secret mission but I will let it slide this time. He says you know of what has happened. Can you fill me in? " he said. Thunder and his brothers nodded.

" We can. Fang, you come along too. We all need to talk about this together, " Thunder said. Fang went in and Thunder closed the door behind them.

After explaining everything....

" What? " Kaizo said.

" Captain Separo has the Elemental sceptre. But we believe that it won't be easy to unlock it, " Thunder said.

" Separo is a cruel man. He will do anything to get what he wants,  " Fang said, Kaizo nodded, as they happened to experience that alien's ways.

" That's why you are here. We need your help to track him down and take him down, " Cyclone said.

" I can do that, and of course I will help you. Anything for my little brother's childhood friends, " Kaizo sais, as he is also very fond of Thunder and his brothers himself.

" Thank you, Kaizo, Fang, " Thunder said. Fang looked confused.

" Why are you thanking me? I barely even done anything, " he said.

" You are his brother, are you not? Plus, you went out of your way just to get him here, and for that, we thank you, " Thunder said. Fang blushed a little. Kaizo noticed and nudged his little brother with a laugh.

" Now, when shall we start? " Kaizo asked.

" If you don't mind, we have to start the tracking now, " Quake said. Kaizo smirked.

" Of course we can start now. Just tell us what to track and the tracker shall do it's magic," Kaizo said.

" Very well. Track the sceptre, if you do that, we can also find the Space Pirates. "

" So, we have met with a new enemy, and an old friend. "

" Hehe. Let's get to work now! "

" Right! "