Chapter Thirty

A/N I am changing Brad's name to Trevor. I don't like the name Brad for this character. I will be editing the book when I finish it and changing his name but from here on out, his name is Trevor :)

I awoke Monday morning alone. Cam spent the night with me on Saturday and he had to go to work Sunday morning, luckily my parents had already left for work. Wearing my robe, I search through my closet for something to wear after I showered and brushed my hair.

I decided to wear my floor length black dress with one inch straps, I put on some earrings and one of my favorite rings, a silver heart ring that I place on my right ring finger. I smile at myself in the mirror, thinking that I looked pretty today. I even decided to put on some mascara and red lipstick for a special pop.

I hear the doorbell ring downstairs, signalling Cam is here to pick me up for school. I grab my purse and heading down the stairs. I open the door to be greeted with a bouquet of pink roses tied together with a white bow in Cam's right hand and coffee in his left.

I smile widely, my heart filling with love. Cam moves the flowers down so I can see his face.

"Cam, you are so sweet! Thank you." I say as he hands me the flowers. I walk back inside my house, wanting to get a vase for them. I fill it up with water and put the flowers in it, placing it onto the dinning room table.

I turn around to see Cam smiling at me, I notice that he is wearing the watch that I got him with a pair of black jeans and a white shirt. He extends his arm, moving the coffee in his hand closer to me. My eyes widen. Another gift. I take the coffee and take a sip. It's my favorite.

"So good. Just what I needed. Thank you." Cam really is trying to make up for what he did. I didn't mean he would have to buy me anything. I take another sip and I notice Cam's eyes wandering down my body, making me blush.

"You look gorgeous. Whoever your boyfriend is, he is one lucky man." Cam says, staring at my lips.

"Yes he is." Cam moves forward to kiss my cheek and then wraps his arms around my neck. I can feel his hands fumbling behind my back.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I try not to spill my coffee. I hear Cam curse under his breath as he continues to fumble and I can't help but giggle. He pulls away muttering a 'finally' and I feel a slight pressure on my chest.

I lift my hand to touch my chest where it lays and feel a pendant. I look down to see a silver heart shaped locket. I gasp. Now this is too much, he can't afford something like this. Everything has to go to his grandmothers hospital bills.

"It's beautiful Cam but you really didn't have to. When I said make it up to me, I didn't mean by buying me things." I say, looking up at Cam who is affectionately staring at me.

"It's my grandma's. She gave it to me when I was younger. She told me to give it to the woman that I love." Cam says, making my heart beat intensely.

"Cam..." I say, emotion thick in my voice. Cam cups my cheek, looking into my eyes, the love in his eyes makes my heart flutter. I can't believe that he would give me something so precious.

"I love you. I'm in love with you and I plan to be with you for as long as you'll have me. This isn't some puppy love, I am in this for the long haul. Through graduation, through college, through constant jobs and bills. It's you and me Cupcake and I never plan on changing that." I lean my face on his palm.

"Are you saying that you want to marry me someday?" I ask, not able to stop the words from coming out. I didn't want to ask that. I mean I did but we are too young for me to be asking those types of questions.