Yandere Hyde x Litcht's Sister Reader Part II

HI! GUESS WHO CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD?

Ahahaha sorry from the verrrrrrrry slooowwwwww update, I'M THE WORST OF THE MOST WORST AUTHORS IN WATTPAD, HAHAHAHA I KNOW 😌

Welp here's a lemon, p.s I REALLY SUCK AT MAKING LEMONS THAT I EVEN ASKED A HELP FROM MY BESTFRIEND 😆😅 but some edits are mine~

[LEMON AHEAD]

Soundproof

You fell asleep in Hyde's arms, it thrilled him more thinking about the things he will be doing with you.

He brought you in a condo. When both arrived, he layed you on the bed. Being a possessive vampire, he keep thinking how he would make you his. Then, as if a light bulb lights above his head.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)-chan, but this is the only way to make you mine." He said, decided. He traces his hand from your waist to your breast groping them hard, which made you moan.

You weren't sure with the situation you are in, for your mind is a bit hazy, but one thing that you are sure is that you are willing to give him what he wants.

Annoyed by your clothes for covering your beautiful body, he suddenly ripped it off causing you to gasp and took that opportunity to trace his tongue in your mouth not leaving a single spot.

"Mmm.."- your moan only made Hyde turned on more.

He pulls back for you to catch your breath then licks your neck, sucking it as you let out a soft moan.

He goes down, and started to suck your breast, his other hand fondling the other while your hand grabbing his hair twirling it as more moans escape throughout your mouth.

He kissed you again but this time, aggressively. He continued to massaged your breast causing a loud moan escaped your mouth.

"Ughh Hyde~!" You moaned

"Do you like it Juliet? "He grinned. You nodded as he keep on doing that to your breast.

"You know, you can scream my name as loud as you want. I'll only be tue one to hear it."- he said with his raspy alluring voice

"What do you mean~? Ah~"- you asked as you let out a moan

He chuckled,"This room is soundproof, no one can hear us from the outside. So scream my name, ne Juliet~?"

He reached his other hand forward to your pussy, sliding his hand into your short and underwear.

"Ahhh~ H-Hyde~!" Your moans go louder when he started fingering you while massaging your clit with his thumb.

'Damn he is so good!' You thought as you drowned yourself in pleasure.

He tried to slid another finger but stopped, you groaned at that. He stopped playing with you there and he slid his finger out.

"Hyde!" You shouted, annoyed as to why he stopped.

"Easy there baby, you're so tight. My cock wants some of some that."- he said as he started to strip himself and took off his eyeglasses while you also stripped your remaining clothes.

Once you both were fully naked, you were shocked because he was so big.

'Is it going to fit?' You thought nervously and gulped.

Hyde noticed your uneasy figure and brought his hand and caressed your beautiful face.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright. I'll be gentle I promise, dear Juliet."- he said assuringly, you stared at him for a moment-- damn that intoxicating stare-- and nodded with a smile.

Hyde then positioned his rock baby maker to your welcoming entrance.

He kiss you again gently as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Ready my Juliet?" He asked and you nodded as he started kissing you again, he adjusted his tip and gently slide in and out of you a few of times before slamming every inch of his big cock inside you.

You screamed in pain as well as in pleasure as he just continue on thrusting harder and deeper.

"Ahhh fa-fasssterr~" You moaned and you knew what you wanted. You want him to cum inside you.

"Ughhh Juliet~ fuckk~ you're so tight! Ugh~" He moaned and his thrust went deeper until it reached your g-spot as he makes his thrust more faster.

"I'm almost there now my Juliet~ ughh. I'm gonna fill you~" He groaned and after that he came while his thrust became sloppy.

You moaned and said,"Hmm.. M-Me too. Ah~"

He thrusts a few more as he blew his load inside you and each shot making you moan.

Hyde then pulls out and laid beside you.

You both panted hard,"I love you, (Y/n)-tan. You only belong to me and only me. Ne?"

You nodded as those words made your heart skip, butterflies storming your stomach. Even though you like it when he calls you by the nickname he gave you, you love it when he calls you by your name.

He covers you both with a comfy blanket and hugged you as you hugged him back.

"Me too.. I.. love you too... Hyde."- you blushed as you said that.

You saw a smile crept to his face as he buries his face on your neck and hugged you tighter.

You didn't even bother thinking what your brother's reaction will be when he sees you both with his servamp, in a bed, naked together.

EXTRA ENDING:

"(Y/N) LET'S HURRY AND GO TO THE CHURCH TO HAVE YOU PURIFIED! THAT VILE DEMON! I'LL KILL HIM, YOU SHIT RAT!!"

And there goes your world record most overprotective brother, Licht.

"Bleh, Licht-tan you can't kill me! (Y/n)-tan will get angry at you! Haha!"- Hyde said hiding behind you as you just giggle at how cute he was.

"Grr, get away from her you stupid hedgehog!" said your brother as he started to run towards the both of you to kick his servamp's ass.

In the end Tom didn't get to catch Jerry, for Spike was always there with Jerry.

Guess who Tom, Jerry and Spike was?

*expect another update next year 😆 love you dear readers~! And MERRY CHRISTMASS! 🎉🎉