Tsubaki x Reader

Certain

You lazily walked down the streets from school, it was getting dark. You live alone in an apartment so you really didn't care.

You passed by a restaurant and remembered your aunt's request so you stopped by at it.

When you entered, there was a greed headed guy dragging some bloody corpse. It send shivers down your spine, but it didn't really scare you that much so you went back to a bored look again.

And walked passed that guy saying,"Nice corpse."

Making tue guy stare at you confused at why you weren't scared.

You didn't bother looking at him, then you saw another pink heade one and a certain black headed guy.

One wearing some magician clothing while the other a certain yukata with red camellia flower patterns.

"Yo."- you greeted not bothering to look again at them and looked at the shocled owner

"Take out, a pack of sushi please."- you ordered

"I-In a mi-minute.."- he stuttered and left

You then heard a certain laugh, you turned your head and saw it was the certain black headed one,"Not interesting at all."- he then said that

You just noticed that the green headed and pink heade guys are gone leaving this certain psycho.

"Ne, tell me a story."- he said

"Huh?"- you said boredly, he just stared at you with his certain sadistic smile plastered on his face.

"There was this bored girl.."- you started and he listens

"Who was requested by her aunt to buy some food after her school. She then entered a restaurant finding some odd guys but one was certain to her and it was the psychotic one, who captured her heart for a long time since that man had saved her on the verge of her dea--"

You didn't het to finish the story cause Tsubaki interrupted with both his eyes wide.

"(Y-Y/n)???"- he ask not believing, that you his very first subclass appeared before him..

oh how you should have known that he was searching the entire world just to find you and yet you're here in front of him, calmly.

You just hummed in response then smiled, he then pulls you into his arms and hugged you tight afraid of letting go, not wanting for you to disappear again.

"Sorry for making you wait long.. Tsubaki, after all I know it was you."

Sorry if it's short!