Licht x Reader

Partners

Both of you were partners, he the pianist while you the violinist, you two were known as famous musicians especially when both of you played duet.

Your music brings people at ease, letting their emotion get the best of them.

You and Licht became partners when both of you were still kids, you always go practiced with him after school.

Truth is, you didn't really like music that much, you just wanted to get close to him, that's why you thought of an idea and started playing violin.

You then realize that music isn't just music, you couldn't imagine what would happen to the world if music didn't exist.

It was because of him, that you realize how music is very important to people's lives.

He also taught you that a person who don't have desires isn't living at all.

You are you, do what you want, do what you want to get.

These are desires of many people.

And is also the reason why you fell for him more..

'I love him so much.. but I don't want to lose our friendship if he doesn't feel the same for me.' you thought

Completely broken at that thought.

'You will always regret what you didn't express.' was you older (brother/sister)'s words that rang up in your mind

"I guess, being a coward won't get me anywhere.."- you said to yourself catching the dark blue haired man with white strips on it.

"Did you said something (Y/n)?"- he asked, startling you

'I have to be brave!' you thought

You were going to confess, you thought that if he does not feels the same then, the earlier you confess then the earlier you could move on..

"Umm.. Licht..?"- you called, making him stare at you

His eyes were so mesmerizing, that you almost forgot what you wanted to say!

"What is it (Y/n)?"- he asked still his eyes on you (e/c).

"I--I.. I know you just treat as your partner but I--"- you were too embarrassed that before you could finish you looked down avoiding his gaze then continued,"I.. like you, Licht."

That made the self-proclaimed angel's eyes go wide and mouth a little agape, but was replaced with a smirk after processing what you just said.

He lifts up your chin to let you see his face, you were blushing hard.

"I.. I"

You didn't get to finish what you were about to say because he then slammed his lips on yours, making you eyes widen and cheecks more flushed then before.

He then pulls away and said,

"But I don't like you.."

Those words broke your heart into bits..

'What was that kiss for then?!'

".. I love you (Y/n) and you're going to be my partner the rest of our lives."

Then kissed you again.