Yandere Hyde x Licht's Sister Reader Part I

(f/w)-favorite weapon

***

Cut

You were the famous pianist's sister, who were known for how great you are in martial arts when you were still little, that you were able to depend yourself when bad people tries to do something bad to you.

You also have good skills in handling weapons for defense, such as (f/w).

Everytime when you and Litcht argued and it has become into an intense fight when both of you are kicking each other's asses, you would always win.

Aside from being good in martial arts, like your brother you also have a talent in music, like playing violin.

You and your brother Litcht are famous musicians, him the pianist while you the violinist, you sometimes both play with each other.

Knowing that piano and violin instruments have a great harmony when both being played.

You were in school and was about to go home, you were really exhausted to all of your classmates or schoolmates confessing to you because of your status being the famous violinist, but being the cold hearted you, you rejected all of them.

But some were hard-headed and forced you to accept their feelings, so you ended up running around your school until you lost them.

You were heading towards the gate when your brother called you. You picked up.

You: Hello Litcht?

Litcht: (Y/n) I need you to come here at the hotel now.

You: What? Did something happened??

Litcht: Just come!

*end call

Then he hung up.

"What's wrong with that self-proclaimed angel?"- you said while thinking that it could be Hyde and him again fighting.

You just sigh at your brother's idiocy.

You knew about him having a servamp, which he called Hyde.

But when he knew that Hyde was a vampire he change his attitude towards the vampire and keep beating up the poor one.

You find it bad for Hyde to experience all this, you don't exactly know why, but it just hurts you whenever your brother beats him up in front of you.

While you where waiting for a taxi a bunch of guys approached you.

"Hey, hey.. isn't this the famous chick violinist?"- guy 1

"She sure is the one."- guy 2

"How about you come with us having fun there girl."- guy 3, then licks his lips

You find it disgusting and said,"I'm sorry but I don't think its worth it to waste my precious time on you ugly jerks."

"Why you little.."- guy 1 and was aiming a fist on you but you calmy avoid his slow attack

"What was that punch for? A kid?"- you said mocking guy 1

"What are you guys doing?! Get that bitch so we can teach her a lesson not to mess with us!"- guy 1 said, and the other guys followed

'What a bunch of idiots.' you thought

They were all helplessly aiming an attack on you but either of them didn't even get a scratch on you.

You smirked at their helpless face.

"Already tired?"- you mocked

"Shut u--"