Chapter Nineteen: Hunter-Killer

"I've seen your bond Natsuki! I'm gonna turn you in for that 5 million!" The man yelled.

"You're going to sell out your own damn daughter?!" Natsuki yelled back at the man.

That was Natsuki's dad...he was going to send his daughter to jail for money.

"You were never my daughter! You were a fucking mistake! Now let's go." Natsuki's dad said.

"Get off of me!" Natsuki yelled. Natsuki pushed her dad on the ground. Her dad looked up at here with fire and his eyes.

Suddenly he rose to his feet and hit Natsuki with the back of his hand. Natsuki fell on the ground holding her cheek.

"That right you little bitch! Cry all you want." Natsuki's dad said.

"Hey motherfucker..." I said while walking towards Natsuki's dad.

I cocked my hand back and punched her dad square in the face.

Natsuki got up off the ground and stood behind me. I could see a red hand mark on her cheek.

"The fuck are you?" Natsuki's dad said while getting up again.

"You're worst fucking nightmare." I said.

Natsuki's dad raised his arm and tried to hit me over the head with his empty beer bottle.

I caught his arm by his wrist and punched him in the stomach. He dropped the beer bottle and I caught it.

I cocked my hand back and glassed Natsuki's dad in the face.

He took a few steps back while holding his bloody cheek. I looked down at my hand and noticed that some shards of glass went into my hand as well.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU." Natsuki's dad yelled. He flipped out a stiletto and charged at me.

He bent his arm back and tried to stab me in the stomach. I grabbed his hand right before the knife peirced me, just an inch away from my stomach.

I raised my knee up and knocked the knife out of his hand. I looked over at him and head butted him as hard as I could.

Natsuki's dad fell back in his back, I think he was knocked out.

I turned around to see Natsuki standing behind me. I could see the hand mark on her face still with a tear coming out of one of her eyes.

"Th...th...thank you..." Natsuki said while on the verge of bursting into tears. She ran towards me and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"It's okay Natsuki..." I said.

She let go of me and we saw her dad laying in the ground. I picked up the stiletto off the ground and put it in my pocket. I helped Natsuki pick up her stuff. We put her stuff in my car and drove back into my house.

We walked through the door and Sayori watched as I carried Natsuki's stuff upstairs.

"What's all of that?" Sayori asked.

"I'm moving in!" Natsuki said cheerfully.

"No fair...if Natsuki gets to move in then I get to move in too!" Sayori said.

"Fine whatever..." I said.

I really didn't have much choice. Besides, I didn't mind having cute girls live with me.

"Now now everyone, if anyone is living with Spencer, it's me." Monika said while walking in the room.

"I honestly don't really care." I said.