💠TWENTY-THREE💠

EDITED NOVEMBER 20TH, 2018

I landed on a water tank on top of a building near Percy and Luke, watching as they went head to head. Luke admired the lightning bolt in his hand, smirking over at Percy.

"Maybe you aren't really the son of Poseidon,"

Percy immediately rose to his feet, holding out his hands. I felt a rumble beneath me as a hole was blow into the side of the water tank. I watched in awe as the water rushed towards Luke, almost drowning him until Percy let the water rush away, picking up the bolt.

"I think I am the son of Poseidon," Luke rose to his feet, ready to charge for the bolt. Percy created a trident out of the water around him, but Luke tackled him to the ground and knocked the bolt away before Percy could use it.

"Get away form him!" I called out, stepping down toward they through the air. The two boys immediately parted, Luke's eyes widening as he backed away from me. I landed beside Percy, avoiding his gaze as he stood up beside me, Luke rising to his feet as well.

"It's you. You really are the girl..."

"Yes, I'm not an urban legend, we get it," I rolled my eyes, but Percy was confused still.

"I'm lost, Luke explain?"

"There was a story long ago of a child who was blessed by the gods and goddesses of each element. Poseidon for water, Aeolos for wind, Demeter for earth, and Hestia for fire. The gifts were bestowed upon the half-blood when she was a baby. The gods and goddesses hid what the did from Zeus, in fear of what he would do at the knowledge of such a powerful child. Never in a million years would I have thought that you, Luna, would be the girl."

"Do you know why they did it?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

"No one knows for sure. The biggest theory was because of the Great Prophecy, because they knew what was coming. But giving the gifts to you wouldn't make sense because you aren't a child of the big three. It makes sense now, though, that they would give it to you. Your prophecy is so ingrained into Percy's, it makes sense to give you the power to assist him."

"This prophecy, are we sure it's mine?" Percy questioned, placing his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him, and he only sent me a small smile. I couldn't contain my smile either, realizing that he forgave me.

"Until you speak to the Oracle, no. But you're the only child of the big three alive, the only one who can stop what's coming,"

"And what is that?" I questioned, looking back at Luke.

"Kronos is coming back. By the time you reach 18, Percy, he will have risen, and he wants to destroy the gods. A child of the big three is their weapon to destroy him, to save their own asses."

"And you want this war?"

"Yes,"

"Then have fun in hell,"

I stepped forward as Percy's breath hitched. My eyes glowed bright red as I held out my hands. A ring of fire manifested around Luke as he tried to run through it. My eyes glowed white again, as I pushed him back with the wind. I allowed both to stop, though, my eyes glowing green as I rooted Luke's feet to the ground.

"Fire and air, little much don't you think?"

"I quite like theatrics," I smirked, allowing Percy to step forward. The water underneath his feet pooled together as the trident formed again. He took one look at me before throwing it toward Luke, both of us watching as it carried him away toward the river.

"So, moon child, you can control the elements?" Percy questioned, looking back at me with a smirk.

"It seems that way, water boy. I'm assuming you forgive me?"

"Was kind of stupid for me to be mad in the first place, if I'm being honest," Percy reached out, grabbing onto my waist to tug me forward. I giggled, spinning out of his hold. "Hey!"

"Save the world first, Percy, then you get your kiss,"