Chapter 14 : Meet Morgan

Aaliyah James

It's been 3 weeks since King left, my life been boring as hell. I ain't talk to the gang, Kentrell, especially Kentrell.

That dirty ass, lying ass nigga, he hurt my feelings and his ass ain't even apologize.

I thought he was better than that, WE was better that.

If Kentrell didn't get famous, we wouldn't even have this problem because he would've already apologized and we'll be in my basement playing Mario Kart.

But I guess times changed but that don't mean he had to.

Knocking on my bedroom door shook me from my thoughts. "Aaliyah, Kentrell here" my mama said and I rolled my eyes "tell em to go away"

"Aaliyah yo ass need human interaction"

"Instagram & Snapchat, who else I need to 'interact' with?"

"Aaliyah Mariah James, get cho narrow ass out the bed and speak to yo company" she said more sternly this time, I sighed and got outta bed.

I didn't care enough to change my pajamas, I had on a tank top and booty shorts. I put my hair into a messy bun and jogged downstairs.

"Wass—" Kentrell started to say but looked at me licking his lips.

"Hey" I said not meeting his gaze but I could feel Trell eyes on me. "Damn, can I have my body back" I said covering up my chest and he laughed.

"Ma bad lele" Trell said finally speaking.

"It's cool" I mumbled heading to the kitchen and grabbing a orange juice. I handed Trell Apple juice cause that was his favorite.

"Preciate it"

"No problem" we sat in silence after that but it was comfortable silence, nothing too bad. I heard Kentrell smacking his lips.

"What?"

"I'm tied of dis shit mane" I could hear the irritation in his voice so I continued to play dumb.

"Of what"

"Not talking to you and being mad He said turning towards me and I rolled my eyes "Kentr—"

"Nawl lemme finish" he interrupted and I nodded "I miss hearing yo goofy ass laugh, and you telling me to shut up" I smiled and blushed.

"I miss randomly texting you just cause I wanna talk to my friend, I miss FaceTiming you just to see yo face" I let him continue.

"I just miss everything lele.. I miss my friend" I let him finish up and all that was left was a smile on my face. "So.. tell me what I gotta do" I sighed before talking.

"Do you understand why we stopped taking?"

"A little"

"Tell me why you think we stopped talking"

"Cause me and you stopped doing shit" I gave a confused look "what chu mean?"