Chapter 26 : No More Games

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ : 💦😏..... that's all I'm gone say so, read till the end

Kentrell Gaulden | NBA YoungBoy 🐍  

"Mane, hell naw" Ben and I yelled in unison.

Not this nigga.

"Mane i ain't talk to y'all ina minute y'all ain't miss a nigga?" Mike asked nonchalantly like we was catchin up on some shit. "You know we'on fuck wit chu no mo" I said making him laugh.

"Duh, that's why i took yo bitch" Me and Ben bust out laughing. "You hear this nigga mane?" i asked Ben and he just shook his head. "I dropped her ass, you ain't took shit, but a L"

"You do know we got Morgan right? And we almost killed her ass but thought we save ha for you" Jania added looking in Ben direction. Ben smile dropped.

"What y'all want?" Ben asked and Mike pulled his phone out his pocket, he tossed it to me and i could tell it was on Facetime. It showed Lele walking out a church with her momma and a whole bunch of other family members, and i tossed it back to him.

"One text and she'll be dead, and have the funeral in the same day" Mike said and i scoffed "She'on got shit to do wit-"

"SHE GOT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS KENTRELL!" Jania yelled at the top of her lungs, oh so she hard now. Ben and i walked closer to them, Jania let morgan go and she collapsed to the ground. Ben tried to pick her up but Mike stopped him.

"Ion think you wanna do that, so step back and be cool" Mike said, Ben stood back next to me. "Trell you chose her over me, i'm so much prettier, like what the fuck do you see in her?" Jania asked and i was silent "Oh, that mean you can talk now" Jania said again and i chuckled. "Bitch, fuck you and this corny ass nigga" I said pulling my gun from my back  and pressing it against  her forehead.

"Choose wisely nigga" Mike said going to iMessage. There's a 50% chance that if i pull this trigger that Aaliyah will die, but this other 50% mean Jania die and we save Morgan life. I kept the gun on Jania head and she ain't look scared or nervous.

I looked back and forth between Mike and Jania before speaking again "Any last words to eachother?" i asked making her laugh. "You ain't gone kill me"

"You got so much trust in me"

She licked her bottom lip before speaking "See you in hell" she smirked.

"Don't worry baby girl" Her body fell limp after i pulled the trigger, and i didn't feel shit. Mike was mad as hell. He couldn't see it but my heart was racing.

He sent the message and the phone was still on FaceTime, we heard the gunshots go off and screams before the line went dead.

Ben rushed towards him and pistol whipped his ass. I picked up Morgan and threw her over my shoulder since she couldn't walk. After Ben finished that nigga face wasn't even recognizable.

I gently lay Morgan in the back seat, I put my ear to her chest to check her heartbeat it was moving slow.

"We finna get ha to the hospital" I said and Ben looked at me. "You calm as hell right now, you do know Aaliyah just got sho—"